Responsible thing to do...?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you made a wise decision. Get those credit cards paid off...I've been out of school now for almost 15 years and I still owe $4000 on my student loans...oh I hate those things, at least the interest is cheap. I have worked to pay off many bills but that one always seems to linger in the backround!

Thanks. I am extremely upset that it is unlikely that I'll be going to Kentucky, but I guess being an adult means not doing things you have dreamed of.

Thanks. I am extremely upset that it is unlikely that I'll be going to Kentucky, but I guess being an adult means not doing things you have dreamed of.

Well. . .sometimes it might mean that. But there is no reason you can't go eventually. I know you are thinking you won't be able to do that with a mortgage payment, etc - but where there is a will, there is a way!

Yes be responsible and pay stuff off first. If you were to go you would only be taking advantage of your parents. You will be glad you did later on and there will be less grief between you and your parents
default_yes.gif

Yes, sometimes it DOES mean that, but not in this case. In this case it simply means not doing things you have dreamed of right when you want to... Your time to go to Kentucky will come, when it is right, and you will have the peace of mind knowing you went about it in the right way. Like others have said, Kentucky isn't going anywhere. It will still be there when your debts are paid off.

Latest posts

Back