ST. PATRICKS DAY~~~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Its official, we're going to have another DONKEY~MULE~HINNY~only, "fun~contest". Thank you Sandy, (lilfoot) for offering a small gift along with shipping for this one. She would like to do a St. Patricks Day fun~contest, and have all the pictures entered interacting with people and of course wearing green. All entrys must be posted by March 15th, with the winner being announced on March 17-St. Patty's Day. Have fun everyone. All the pictures entered must be just simple "down~home" ones, no professional pics, or digital enhancements,you can edit things like a lead line or poop out of it, but that is it. Also, PLEASE REMEMBER ~~only one picture allowed per member. Corinne[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
If no shamrocks or green are required, I've got one of our mini and his girl to enter. he he
default_wink.png
:

3674792_348.ts1156344980419.jpg

ok here's mine, thanks for the suggestion lilfoot...

Becky Lynn (spotted jennet, age 2 1/2) and Mary Ellen (gray dun jennet, age 1 1/2) with me (white woman, age ** LOL), waiting in the staging area to participate in the Parada del Sol, Scottsdale, AZ, February 24, 2007

DSCF0224.jpg

although Becky Lynn wasn't too thrilled, Mary Ellen (this jennet has to be made of 100% sugar she is so sweet) really enjoyed all the visitors and attention that day!

Okay if no green is necessary (our pastures and donkeys are a muddy snowy icky mess) here is one from the fall at my boys school's farm show...the grass is Green

julieandellie.JPG

[SIZE=14pt]Here is my entry!!!! This is RJR's Vanilla Ice & Me KsCowgirl!LOL Hamming it up for St. Patty's Day!!!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Vanilla says "KISS ME I'M IRISH!"[/SIZE]

IMG_1543MediumWebview-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]This is Petunia...sorry no humans, everyone has been sick here but we do Have GREEN
default_yes.gif
: .
[/SIZE]

235287582.jpg

Here is mine :aktion033:

this is Angelica with Abbie & Bunny

MVC-011E.jpg

**Notice the GREEN all around & the "Green" Fish on the Cap

[SIZE=14pt]This is Petunia...sorry no humans, everyone has been sick here but we do Have GREEN
default_yes.gif
: .
[/SIZE]

235287582.jpg
[SIZE=14pt]Hmmmmmm....love ya Nik[/SIZE]
default_yes.gif
:

She sure is Fat & Pretty
default_wub.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :aktion033:

[SIZE=12pt]And here is mine. A friend and his daughter, he drives about 200 miles two times a year so she can visit my donkeys. Corinne
CliffEllaJessie2redo.jpg
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back