THANK YOU LORD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WeeOkie

Reaction score
I cannot thank all of you enough for your concern and prayers for my little ones. I know that the Lord answered those prayers with a phone call from a distant neighbor (about a mile away) that her dogs were barking and when she looked out she saw 3 of them (she had been alerted by us that they were missing and had been spotted in her area last night). We had been there twice already today. So we ice-skated over and found all 4 in an 80 acre wheat field. Took some doing but we finally caught them. Called a neighbor who could get their trailer out (our rig is totally iced in) and she came over and we loaded them up and brought them to our entrance on the highway, then I had to walk them the qtr-ish mile, two at a time, back to their barn/field.

These past 2 days have been just a total nightmare--I think I have walked a thousand miles along creeks and thru woods. But you had to do it by foot because you couldn't get anywhere by vehicle. I was so thankful yesterday to find 9 of them and get them home, but I was sure worried about the other 4. Right now I am so tired and thankful (we got our miracle!!) that I just want to shower and get some sleep.

Again, thank you all so much!!

Rita

:aktion033: I'm so happy that they are all home safe. Good thing you had angels watching out for you.
default_yes.gif
:

That is wonderful news :aktion033: I can't even imagine how scared you must have been. Give them all a big hug and kiss for me
default_wub.png
:

I just read the other post about this, how scary! I'm so glad that all your horses are home, safe & sound.

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi:

That's AWESOME! Congrats!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: I just read the post about your missing mares. Sooo good to hear they have been found and are safely back at home.

Bonnie

Congratulations Rita :aktion033: I'm sure it does feel like a miracle

So glad they all made it home safely, I also just read the other post and am so thrilled to see this one

Lori

Thank Goodness all safe and sound. Prayers do get answered! now REST! :aktion033:

I am so relieved for you Rita!!! What a worry, I have been thinking of you constantly. So glad they are all home safe and sound and you can rest now :488:

Rita, I'm so glad your mares are home - have been there done that (but not for so many hours) and I know the anxiety that goes with the search. Hope you can kick back and warm up now.
default_smile.png

Jan

I'm so glad you found them. I know how scarey that can be, I know Donna lost her 4 yrlings last yr up in the hills and it took a couple days to find them, it was a horrible time for everyone. I guess prayers do help.

Rita, you and Hugh deserve a good night's rest now! What a nightmare!

Thank goodness for a happy ending.

Charlotte

OMG i have goosebumps... thank God we were all praying so hard!! how wonderful that they were found safe and sound... what a load off your mind...

Rita,

So happy all is well for you. What a sigh of relief. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Rita, that's great news!! :aktion033: :aktion033: You and Hugh get some much needed rest now!

Latest posts

Back