We are having babies too!! A bunny explosion!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
It has been real hard to keep the dogs from getting them
default_no.gif
I always thought the rabbits hid the their babies. The momma rabbits are just digging shallow holes in the yard. They are so cute to watch running around...We have them in all sizes...These don't have their eyes open yet.. I just LOVE the country life!!!

IMG_9794.jpg

IMG_9790.jpg

IMG_9797.jpg

IMG_9788.jpg

I did not know when I took the pic of this bunny, that she had passed away.
default_no.gif

IMG_9786.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww......
default_wub.png

A friend of mine raises rabbits and she had 2 litters at the same time and needed help feeding one of them since the new mom rejecting hers...so I got to bottle feed the babies....omg....that was sooo amazing and beyond CUTE!
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, they are SO cute! We had rabbits/baby bunnies when I was a kid. Aren't they just the sweetest thing?! It's nice to see you enjoying them
default_smile.png

Jodi

Very cute. You shouldn't touch wild rabbits, though. They will reject them.

Actually that's largely a myth. It may be a little more true for wild rabbits, though. And just in general, you don't want to disturb wild critters, no matter how cute.

Too sweet Theresa! Our bunnys here also just dig a small hole out in the middle of the open. Weird!! I guess they think the coyotes won't think to look there. LOL!

Latest posts

Back