What I have learned lately at LB.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minis3

Reaction score
This forum is a veritable gold mine of information.

I don't post much but I read fairly often and I have learned quite a lot lately. The danger of frost on the pastures, the danger of the seeds in apples, and how easily a fire can start in a barn.

It is amazing how much I've learned in my short time of being here. And I thought I had educated myself fairly well about horses and their care.

Thanks so much for really valuable info. I get several horse magazines but have really learned more here on this forum.
default_yes.gif
:

so many of us feel that way this is such a valuable learning tool with everyone so ready to share their experiences and knowledge

:aktion033: :aktion033: for the forum

Lori

Minis3 ~ The more I learn, the less I know , LOL , but I totally agree, there is a wealth of info to be found here and some really nice people more than willing to share what they've learned.
default_yes.gif
:

What a great thread! I totally feel the same way, and especially am greatful for the thread about frost on pastures!!! It was perfect timing to be put out there; we were going to move our minis over to new pastures this past Friday, and then Corinne's post came out!!! Big hugs to her for saving the day!
default_thumbup.gif
:

Latest posts

Back