Whats your nationality!!?? And where are you from??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This IS interesting!!

My grandfather came over to New Zealand from Russia as a young man, so on mums side I have Russian (Grandfather) and Australian (Nana)

On dads side I have gool ole New Zealand bloodlines lol which include Irish and English...

Think thats got me covered!

As many said, "I'm American." My heritage is 51% Scottish, 25% German, then a mixture of Irish, English and French Canadian.

My father was first generation American born to 2 pure blooded Scottsman that came through Ellis Island.

My mothers, father was first generation born from 2 Germans also through Ellis Island.

Now my mothers mothers side of the family was 50% Irish, English, and French Canadian, wiith a tiny bit of Scottish.

Not to many purebreds around. I was born and raised in Iowa, but 100% Lebanese. My grandparents on my mom's side came over on the boat. I married a Heinz 57. He's German, English, and some a few other nationalities. He's very blonde and blue eyed. And of course, I have the dark hair and eyes. dionne

My grandfather is 100% Sweedish. My grandmother is Dutch, English and Scottish, and then I know I have Russian and Hungarian from my Dad's side. I am definately a Mutt but I find it very interresting.
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back