Your horsey Christmas present to you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Christmas Present will be to have my two boys home in my own back yard.

I have boarded them for six years and my own property and barn and have been a work in progress for the past two years, and finally FINALLY there is a light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

THEY WILL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!! AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHH I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

I have told people for the past two years, last Christmas - no, maybe this month - no, maybe by summer - no, maybe for my birthday - no, maybe by Thanksgiving - no, but now I can say with 100% guarantee that I will have two new additions at home THIS CHRISTMAS!!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_new_multi.gif

We're upgrading so my new stuff got here last month a broodmare for the herd who has beautiful foals and my fave guys sire...whos' going to produce more of the same...
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

new.jpg

ace2.jpg

I did this year, I bought a Garmin 760, no more getting lost pulling the trailer around trying to find a show grounds. Toast will be some much happer. It is even suppose to help me find gas stations and places to eat. What more can I ask for?
default_rolleyes.gif

I've wanted this girl since I first saw her shortly after she was born, and I got to pick her up on Saturday! (With all we have going on, I did double check with Mike to make sure it was still OK.
default_wink.png
)
Here is Martin's Mardi Gras Stop and Stare (pending) who will go by S2 around here. (She's a full sister to our Congress Reserve Grand Mare, R2).

Thanks Leanna for the picture!

What a beautiful head and neck on your present!!!!! Her muzzle looks tiny, eyes big, her neck is upright and long! Looks like you got a reeeeal nice one there!!!Congradulations! Wendy

Country Roads Miniatures

Malta, IL

I told my hubby that all I wanted for Christmas was a couple more Equipage transmitters...........as it looks like that we will have three mares due about the same time next spring! Of course, he didn't know where to begin to find them and asked me just to go ahead and get them. LOL I was able to find two used ones through the LB Saleboard! Merry Christmas to me!

Pam C.

I've wanted this girl since I first saw her shortly after she was born, and I got to pick her up on Saturday! (With all we have going on, I did double check with Mike to make sure it was still OK.
default_wink.png
)
Here is Martin's Mardi Gras Stop and Stare (pending) who will go by S2 around here. (She's a full sister to our Congress Reserve Grand Mare, R2).

S2Sept08.jpg

Thanks Leanna for the picture!
I like her
default_wink.png
, the name fits too !! We walked into her pasture and it was all eyes on her, we did not even notice the other 8 or so ponies in the pasture, it was all about her !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Wendy and Leanna.
default_smile.png
She's still got "the look" even in her winter jammies. She lives next to her big sister, R2, in the barn right now while she learns what halters and people are.
default_laugh.png
What surprised me the most when I got her home was how little she is! I haven't measured her yet, (See previous statement about halters and people) but she looks TINY in my barn.

S2 is stunning.
default_smile.png

What haven't I gotten this year? After many hours working and some help from the greatest parents on earth, I've been able to:

-Purchase the horse of my dreams (LTDs Lil Copycat)

-Purchase a nice new show harness

-Show in the US

-Take the trip of a lifetime (AMHR Nationals)

-Purchased a website domain

-Purchased business cards & got a new Logo

And have plans for next spring to:

-A breeding to an amazing AMHR/ASPC stallion

-A breeding to a 'Sample' bred Overo

-Cart training my A mare, Joy

I can't thank my parents enough. They truly helped me achieve great things this year, much be-on what I could have ever expected. Also thanks to Lori Rafter for your help over the year - I think we both know you help give Joe that extra push he needed.
default_wink.png

My only horsie gift this year will be paying another year of board and vet bills! Luckily I have everything I need though I sure do wish I could afford a new cart for my bigger pony and a new saddle for when the little ones ride the boys.

I wasn't really supposed to be buying anything...I'm supposed to be selling!
default_rolleyes.gif
But I just couldn't pass up Masters Missy Petunia, ASPC/AMHR mare who is a Red Rock Kid Lee daughter who also has Kid Lee breeding on her dam's side. She is in foal to Establo Martini On The Rocks (Multi-National Champion and HOF) for 2009...I'm pretty excited
default_wub.png

Missy1_07a.jpg

Tracy

Although he's obviously already here, my Christmas present to myself was Spirit.
default_wub.png
I love all of my horses, but not all of them still make my jaw drop every single time I see them. When I let him out for the day I just stand there and watch him. It's like being in a trance. To me, he's just perfect and more than I ever thought I'd have in a stallion.
default_new_shocked.gif

spirittrot5.jpg

My Horsey Christmas present to myself was my first filly in cream champagne form! I like to just stand and stare at my little herd, too!

Parmela, you little guy is gorgeous!

My Christmas present to myself was my new mare Lace...I'm so pleased with her!!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

PicturesofLace008.jpg

I also asked hubby if he could get a two camera set up for the barn as I now have two mares due within a couple of weeks of one another!!!!LOL
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Well I was very bad this year, my birthday, christmas and graduation gift to myself was

-new trailer
default_laugh.png
(also my first, better then a first car imo)

-2 broodmares

1 mare is home already, arrived on tuesday and one wont be home until the spring. Thats it for me until 2010!!!!!! Oh and forgot Fighter, who I am just in love with and very pleased with.

Congratulations to every one on there presents!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ordered a leather sport harness from Chimacum Tack. Hopefully it will be completed and shipped before Christmas. If it is, I am going to wrap it up and put it under the tree. Hopefully I will be able to withstand the temptation to open the box when it is delivered.
default_biggrin.png

She is STUNNING! cant wait to see what she looks like in her "spring clothes"

Thanks Wendy and Leanna.
default_smile.png
She's still got "the look" even in her winter jammies. She lives next to her big sister, R2, in the barn right now while she learns what halters and people are.
default_laugh.png
What surprised me the most when I got her home was how little she is! I haven't measured her yet, (See previous statement about halters and people) but she looks TINY in my barn.

Well...It's more for Lex (but for my comfort of mind as well), but I got her a new, ultra-snuggly blanket for the -10 and under days and nights. What can I say, she's a 34" thoroughbred
default_wub.png
And...I wish for a healthy baby from the little princess in May
default_pray.gif

I wasn't really supposed to be buying anything...I'm supposed to be selling! But I just couldn't pass up Masters Missy Petunia, ASPC/AMHR mare who is a Red Rock Kid Lee daughter who also has Kid Lee breeding on her dam's side. She is in foal to Establo Martini On The Rocks (Multi-National Champion and HOF) for 2009...I'm pretty excited

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
Oh WOW shes amazing!! Congrats!!!

Here our Christmas presents to ourselves consist of 4 little boys and a Smart Cart--all arrived a couple months early, but they still count as our Christmas presents!
I saw some of your "presents" on a certain site where I was also shopping if those are what you are referring to:wink VERY NICE! Hopefully I will have a Christmas present to myself soon too.
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back