2024 crafter's delight - whatcha working on?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sewing season is starting up again, so I've just been dipping my toes in to start the season.
No pic, but I finished a top I started last spring, so I'll be headed to quilt guild sewing day this afternoon, so I can use their tables to layer and pin my quilt sandwich to get ready to quilt it.
And, I've started on some blocks to get back into the swing of sewing. Wanted something to practice on before I start working on the Christmas tabletoppers I have planned. So, to that end, I"m working on these blocks. Don't know why the camera flash overexposed the light fabric so much.

Attachments

• 2024 - disappearing 4 patch blue.jpg
    2024 - disappearing 4 patch blue.jpg
    119 KB
Sewing season is starting up again, so I've just been dipping my toes in to start the season.
No pic, but I finished a top I started last spring, so I'll be headed to quilt guild sewing day this afternoon, so I can use their tables to layer and pin my quilt sandwich to get ready to quilt it.
And, I've started on some blocks to get back into the swing of sewing. Wanted something to practice on before I start working on the Christmas tabletoppers I have planned. So, to that end, I"m working on these blocks. Don't know why the camera flash overexposed the light fabric so much.
Pretty color combination 🙂

Your corners are so perfect.

Latest posts

Back