A new ‘hobby!’ (Obsession)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHillsKaitlyn

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am so excited to be making this post.

My name is Kaitlyn! I run a small hobby farm alongside my family in Manitoba, Canada. We started off with just 4 chickens but it very quickly grew past that, and currently we mainly have goats and miniature horses. The goats have been our main focus for a few years now, but realizing the area were in isnt very populated with them has had us deciding to go down the horse route instead since we really want to get into more shows and events.

That being said, we are finally picking up two new additions on Saturday morning. We have three miniature horses currently but not registered or able to be shown, so these two ladies will be our entrance into the show ring! The mature mare, Velvet, will be coming to us bred as well so we will have our first foaling experience next year.

I figured I’d make this post before we pick them up so I have as much advice and information as possible! Also, so I can show you them of course.

Please feel free to introduce yourself as well. I’d love to get to know more horse people!

Photo of the filly we’ll be picking up + some of the gorgeous horses on the property.

Attachments

• IMG_3468.jpeg
    IMG_3468.jpeg
    2.1 MB
  • IMG_3467.jpeg
    IMG_3467.jpeg
    4.3 MB
Welcome Kaitlyn from Minnesota! 😊

Lots of fun things going on at your farm and the minis are beautiful! There is a lot of information in the different threads to browse through and please feel free to start new questions or respond to any already posted.

Thank you for your photos!

Latest posts

Back