A picture of Angel

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minih

Reaction score
Angel is 5 months old now and weighs 37 pounds, she thinks she weighs 5 pounds when she goes running thru the house and jumps up in the middle of me. She slaps me with her huge paws and gives kisses.
default_wub.png
I have never been owned by a boxer before and am really falling in love with this girl. She is very funny, a goofus, running at full speed or sacked out on the couch next to me. She always has to be touching you, but she is also very determined. She gets anything on her brain and it is hard to get it off. Only bad thing I can say. Now that her and Bunny our pug have made their peace with each other, things are going pretty good, as long as Angel agrees Bunny is the boss.
default_laugh.png

Angel

Laying down under hubby's legs

Bunny

Those of you who have got new puppies (I think quite a few of us lately) that have never owned that breed before, show your pictures and tell what you find different and funny about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful young lady she is becoming!! It will only get better from now on....they are perpetual clowns. In that pic...I'd say I'd let Bunny be the boss if I were a dog!
default_laugh.png

Angel is beautiful! And Bunny looks like a force with which to be reckoned -- she has convinced Angel she's bigger than she looks
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

You gotta love puppies and she is so cute. I haven't had a new puppy for 4 years now and I am definitely getting puppy fever but with six already I have my hands full. Loved the pics

Arlene

I know what you mean about puppies. The last one we had in the house was Bunny and she is 6 now, plus she is my daughters dog and she took care of her when she was little. My little peke that passed in November after Thanksgiving was 17, so it has been a long time since I had a puppy of mine in the house. After you get pass the potty training (which we are thankfully) they are loads of fun.

She is very sweet! I love boxers.

We have a brand new Maremma puppy, though we also have a year old male. This girl is VERY different than Eli. Her name is Shiloh and she will be a much better guard dog than Eli is. She's already alert and instinctual. Eli is just a big goof
default_wub.png

Maremma puppy

I have not heard of this breed? Do you have pics?

How cute! I miss when Bella was a puppy, however she still acts like one.

She has the habit of wanting to be near you to, so much so if you are going to the bathroom and the door is open she will jump up on your lap.

We had her to the vet last week, she is 17 months and 55 pounds.

Terry they are both beautiful!

Lyn

Hey Terri,

Angel is really cute. I think I like the ears NATURAL. Bunny looks like she may be putting on some weight??? Remember how big my Corky was... 40 lbs.......... I miss him.

Linda

Latest posts

Back