AMHR Nationals.....who's going

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My new boy on the left <<<<<Blue Ice Supreme Extreme will be showing in futurity and open yearling halter class with Jamie Sanders, can't wait to see my new boy in person!

JMS Redskin Warrior (halter, color, liberty, halter obstacle)

56809redlib-238x210.jpg

KHA Krackerjack Of Hickory Hills (halter, color, driving, hunter, jumper, versatility)

56809krackerjump-309x283.jpg

GG's Black Velvet (halter)

849206_1_-241x234.jpg

JMS Sweet & Soft As Black Velvet (can't wait to show her in halter she matured alot over this summer)

873493e5-301x222.jpg

Flying A Color's Maybe At Midnight (halter, futurity, color) she is in at Dreamweaver Farm with Dana!

56809CHI-CHI-med_1_-248x242.jpg

We will leave Saturday see you all there!

I'll be there! Not sure how I am going to get everything done between now and next Monday morning but I'll be there.

Trying to figure a route with stopping points that I will not get thrown in quarantine for. Everybody watch the bulletins on VS. Magic, you live in Utah, that is one of the states they are sayng you cant off load in. We were planning on off loading there and now wondering if we need to change our plans.

Alexistrottingclose-up.jpg

Kinney's Cowboys Alexis is entered in the yearling mare (under) and Owned, Bred & Shown classes.

We are looking forward to Nationals, see you there !

Steph

Oxford, Iowa

Latest posts

Back