Gaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The deal fell through, unfortunately. Long story. I've gotta learn to not count the chickens before they hatch
default_wink.png
Oh well. There are plenty of other horses out there
default_smile.png

Matt, they do make horses every day. My honest hunch is when you find the right one and all is squared away, you will be happy the prior horses didn't turn out to be yours because THAT one will be the RIGHT one!

Well at least you didn't go all the way to Denmark to find out it wasn't a match....
default_unsure.png
default_wacko.png

*sigh* horse shopping is NOT easy....

~kathryn

Thanks Jill and Kathryn. Kathryn, did you go to Denmark to look at one?

Sorry your deal fell thru, but I am a lot like Jill, what is meant to be will happen. This horse was not the right one. Hopefully you will find the right one and it will all make sense then.

Sorry your deal fell thru, but I am a lot like Jill, what is meant to be will happen. This horse was not the right one. Hopefully you will find the right one and it will all make sense then.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^That too! I feel the same way.

No, not me...my coaches are over there right now to look at one for a client...all I know is it wasn't good enough, and they told me to look after my horse
default_rolleyes.gif
LOL

But they were looking at a couple of others now that they are there and the one they orginially went to look at is a no-go, one may be a possibility...haven't heard back on the final decision on it yet....

~kathryn

Kathryn, did you go to Denmark to look at one?

Latest posts

Back