Ghost at Starbucks again!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
:bgrin Ahhh we had so much fun this weekend.

Ghost made a new buddy! My best friends Skylar and Kennedy got a mini about 2 months ago. I've been babysitting this mare, Fancy, for a while since they've been on vacation. So as soon as they got back....off to starbucks!
default_cheers.gif
:

forgot to add: i was so proud of Ghost! we were parked next to a baby stroller with two toddlers in it, who were not fond of the pony. One of them threw their milk at her, splattering her legs and the ground, then a girl crawled under her to get it. and she stood perfectly still. then the other kid chucked some applesauce right at her and got it all over her side.
default_rolleyes.gif
: and all Ghost did was look at it like... " *sigh* how degrading."

Skylar and Fancy, Me and Ghost, in the alley by starbucks.

skyken-starbux014.jpg

we could be an advertisement! (that's Kennedy in the chair by Ghost and Skylar behind Fancy's head)

skyken-starbux019.jpg

Ghost says "hmmmm the caramel frappucino, or the mocha?"

skyken-starbux021.2.jpg

Fancy wasn't so interested in the coffee.....

skyken-starbux033.jpg

...but Ghost was!!!!

skyken-starbux034.jpg

skyken-starbux022.jpg

skyken-starbux023.jpg

dont steal it yet, i'm not done Ghost!!!

skyken-starbux024crop.jpg

of course she got the last few sips. :lol: :new_all_coholic: we actually got an adorable video of her drinking it from the cup! i thought she'd bite the plastic or something, but she just drank it right up like it was nothing. As soon as we load that video clip, i'll have to post it here.
default_yes.gif
:

We discovered the horseys' favorite foods too. Ghost has always loved their low fat cinnamon swirl coffee cake and my caramel frap, while Fancy would have neither. She insisted on their blueberry-oat muffins!
default_eat.gif
:

good group shot

skyken-starbux029.jpg

some 'I LOVE MY PONY' shots...

skyken-starbux039.jpg

skyken-starbux044.jpg

cutest picture of both of them

skyken-starbux020.jpg

such fun! Skylar and Kennedy have just joined the forum too, so you'll be seeing much more of miss Fancy Pants with her buddy Ghost!

Last edited by a moderator:
You always post the best photos! Always lots of fun. :aktion033: I love how you tell a story with your photos.

These are the kind of things I love to do with Bailey too. Looks like you have a special group of friends there, and the horse get along so well.

They are real head turners aren't they? The public love them, although it would seem a few of the children you ran into thought otherwise! :eek:

Keep the photos coming, very entertaining.
default_yes.gif
:

How much does Starbucks pay you for the entertainment and crowd attraction? :bgrin

Those are cute.

Amanda

Great pictures!!!! My favorite is the best shot of the 2 horses staring at the coffee/drinks. They could use that in an ad.

thank you everyone.
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

the managers are always happy to see us, it means more customers!!! lol. we're treated like celebrities (well excpet for the toddlers) which is just the way Ghost loves it. such a hollywood diva. lol.

I've been waiting to see pictures of you guys at Starbucks again, I think it's so cool that you take Ghost there. I think I'm going to have to come visit sometime just for a trip to Starbucks with a horse LOL!

Mmm I love their carmel frapps too, I think I'm practicly addicted.

Such cute pictures! I wish I could do that,

However, I am not a Starbucks fan because I am loyal to Dunkin Donuts, hehe.

Very cool pictures!! I wish I could do something like that but I live WAYYYYy too far from town and we don't have starbucks! lol. I know, is it possible? Is there really a town without starbucks? lol. Great pictures and thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back