How's the Weather ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We didn't get a lot of rain here in Central FL surprisingly, only about 2 inches. There is a lot of flooding on SW FL and my mom in S GA has washed out roads and flooding.

IWe didn't get a lot of rain here in Central FL surprisingly, only about 2 inches. There is a lot of flooding on SW FL and my mom in S GA has washed out roads and flooding.
Glad all is ok for you and I sure hope your mom is safe.

Well, we've gone from wildfire to golf-ball-sized hail. 1/3 of Jasper townsite is burned. A lot of damage to the national park. Then hail that caused some damage to the farm - siding on my tack shed, dents in vehicles and trailers, and a broken window.
And now there's flooding on Calgary area (that's 4 hours south of me). There were funnel clouds recently too. Just wondering when the earthquake is scheduled... that's all we're missing.

Well, we've gone from wildfire to golf-ball-sized hail. 1/3 of Jasper townsite is burned. A lot of damage to the national park. Then hail that caused some damage to the farm - siding on my tack shed, dents in vehicles and trailers, and a broken window.
And now there's flooding on Calgary area (that's 4 hours south of me). There were funnel clouds recently too. Just wondering when the earthquake is scheduled... that's all we're missing.
Well, I got the earthquake you were missing. 5.2 :)
So, hopefully you won't have one. Seems you have enough going on with the weather . Be safe, as Benny's mom says.

Gosh, we are just normal hot here for August. No traumatic weather or earthquakes. The heat gets monotonous, though. The earth gets hot and things start turning brown. But it's normal for us. I set the sprinkler out in the afternoon for the birds to play and cool off. Mist Billy. Give the flowers an extra drink.

This morning I have a power outage. haha!!! It should be back on in an hour, but I'm hot spotting off my cell phone and running my laptop on battery power in the meantime. Guess that's one I haven't had yet this year. Big thunderstorm rolled over earlier.

This morning I have a power outage. haha!!! It should be back on in an hour, but I'm hot spotting off my cell phone and running my laptop on battery power in the meantime. Guess that's one I haven't had yet this year. Big thunderstorm rolled over earlier.
Did you get rain? I'm not up on fires in your area.

Latest posts

Back