Hunt House Farms Spring 4 A Buck

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH Tam,

We had talked about Spring a couple times this last week. I thought she was doing better. God, its amazing how they can go down hill so quickly, but gosh, that is a true shocker. Weird, it just doesn't seem to make any sense. But, for some reason God needed her.. Bless your heart, I knew you were so worried about her. She is a gorgeous girl and you should be very proud to have owned her..

I am so sorry Tam

Lara and David

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. I pray that the rest of your herd will be fine.

Sincerely,

Freida

Silver Ridge Miniatures

Oh that is so sad and I am truly sorry for your guys loss. Of her and her foal. I hope you find out what took her from you so quickly. Again I am sorry.

What a tragic loss. :no: I hope and pray that the necropsey provides the answers to what happened and special prayers that it is only an isolated situation. I am so very sorry

I am so sorry for your loss. You and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers. I also pray for quick results to safeguard the rest of your herd.

Latest posts

Back