It's Almost Time

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Okay, so Brandon Flowers is very sweet LOL. But here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqKXGeV6-Wk

"The Killers turned their new Christmas single "Don't Shoot Me Santa" (RED), with 100% of the proceeds to benefit the Global Fund, for investment in African AIDS programs"

Last edited by a moderator:
Silent Night, but the old version like the one that plays on Lady & the Tramp...I sung that solo at age 8 in school
default_new_shocked.gif
...always loved it.

Snoopy's Christmas. Thanks to Kathryn (anoki) she sent me a neat CD last year and Snoopy's Christmas was on it!!!

Oh also have to say the song on Merry Christmas Charlie Brown.....Christmas Time Is here...sung by a boy's choir. I just love the music and the song itself.

I don't really like Christmas music (Bah humbug!), but I love Clint Black singing "Milk N Cookies."

My all time favourite is Burl Ives singing Holly Jolly Christmas! But I am stuck on the classics, and they have to be sung a certain way!!
default_rolleyes.gif

A couple other favourites are 'Snoopy's Christmas' and also 'The Littlest Snowman with a Red Candy Heart'

~kathryn

I love all of the old classics, but my most favorite(s) is/are O Holy Night and Little Drummer Boy.

You are talking to someone who lives and breathes Christmas year round and that includes listening to Christmas Carols all year long. I mean, I won't even buy a bush unless I think it will look good with Christmas lights, not to mention all my horses have Christmas names.

I love all Christmas music excpet so far these two:

Deck the Halls as sung my Michael MacDonald.......what was he thinking! OH my word he destroys it

and

We Three King of Orient Are.......I just never could stand that one

I have my favs too "Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas" just makes me ball my eyes out

I love "Christmas Is All Around" from Love Actually, but I'm sure that has a lot to do with Bill Nighy's performance in the movie. The little girl in that movie does an amazing cover of "All I Want for Christmas Is You" too. And of course Bing Crosby and The Drifter's separate covers of "White Christmas"... I like Christmas music so much it's hard to believe that by the end of the season I'm always plugging my ears.

I love the song "Winter Wonderland" sung by pretty much anyone, including me and I can't sing.
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back