Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All quiet now and Suzie is munching happily.
default_wub.png

Dont forget to take that halter off Cassie!

I'm sorry Renee!! thank you for your help!! the camera shifted just as we finished it musn't have been screwed up tight enough, so It's not as good as you had it, but we can see most things... I am home now, didn't get home till 8pm, I'm exhausted.

Anna halter is off, I had to change the pole that the camera was on, as my lovely daddy has been building more of my stable
default_wub.png
but put a wall up that blocked the transmission of the camera to the monitor!!
default_wacko.png
I was ready to cry LOL

then we got it on a really good angle Renee is the best friend EVER!!!
default_wub.png
sorry again Renee!! then my camera stuffed up again grrr and it moved itself I could cry again
default_no.gif

and I am so tired and haven't had dinner, and Suzie looks so close tonight,

I think I have the angle ok, now but not brilliant as she moves tonight if I see that she can hide to much I will move it again, otherwise I will fix it tomorrow just to beggered right not.

the ladder is because I am a shorty and can't reach the camera!! but its gone now.

Diane I have the complete book of foaling, and the vets guide to foaling already in the stable... my foaling kit has a thermometer, scissors, foal rug, iodine (just in case) string, swabs, lubricant, towel, laxative (can't remember what it is called... ) the foaling book has an awesome section on red bags and I have been reading so much, I think it is engraved on my brain
default_smile.png
hopefully!! at least I have worked with emergencies before!!

but I am hoping and praying that she delivers safe and well!!

can't remember what else is in there my brain is dead tonight, sorry... can you girls name what else should be on there and I will tell you if I have them LOL sorry big day at the vets, 12hr shift kills me everytime!!

All quiet with Suzie - no drama right now.

Hope you get some rest Cassie - sounds like you need it.

Thanks Karina
default_smile.png
do you girls think the new camera angle is ok??

she is VERY relaxed and long tonight, a real bright pink, still not red, but she was really LONG!! behind...tomorrow I will test her milk again, a day off YAY!!

well I'm going to sleep now, my brothers friends have just left so peace and quiet!! night all!!
default_saludando.gif
default_wub.png

I just went out to check suzie for the night n see if I could get the cam on a better angle n I was able to yay lol it still could prob be better but at least it's better then what it was
default_smile.png
now I am going to sleep lol

Don't worry Cassie, we can see her. 23.30 and she is zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

She was just down sternal then dOwn flat... What dO you think renee is this angle ok? She is up sternal again.. Not down flat for long look at the tummy back up again lol poor baby but I'm not here I'm asleep lol really truly lol Renee I am not posting right now lol shhh hehe

Good Diane cos it is Saturday night so guess what I get????

To go out for a pizza
laugh.gif
back in a couple of hours
saludando.gif

Suzie looking quite unsettled. Is there a storm or something around coz I keep seeing flashes of light across her stable? Also it seems as if Suzie is concerned about whatever is going on outside sometimes?

5.00am and she is still down zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I had a nice evening out with my boys and no washing up to do
biggrin.gif

me too, she seems to be the happiest mini in the world, no worries, lots of play and don't forget food
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back