New member, Rita and Chico

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chico's mom

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello, from North Alabama. I'm Rita (Chico's mom) and my miniature is Chico. He is 4 years old. We have been together since the beginning of 2024. Chico is my first miniature and we are learning a lot together. I am working with a trainer to learn cart driving which is totally new and different for me (and Chico.). I don't have a cart or harness yet but we are working on ground driving which is getting better. He was pretty chunky when I bought him and we have been getting his nutrition right for him. He has slimmed down and looks better in his 32 inches.

1728418889931.png

I am looking forward to learning from the group.

Rita

Welcome Rita! Chico is handsome little pinto - even with his ears back! 😂

It sounds like you and Chico have been hard at work. As Marsha and HersheyMint mentioned, there is a driving forum and ground driving fits there too.

Please feel free to share about your ground drives, walks, or anything you would like!

Welcome Rita and Chico! He looks like a cheeky little dude. I love driving. It's so much fun that I've stopped riding (not actually on purpose). We have a mini horse that my daughter broke to drive over a weekend, and I also have a mini donkey. You think driving a mini horse is fun, have a wee ass pull you around! Anyways, sending greetings and welcome from Alberta, Canada.

Latest posts

Back