Robin's Pregnancy Thread MAIDEN :) *Filly! 1-7-13* *New Photos #831*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh...not much to report. She has obviously been doing some major but scratching though...I guess I will be rebraiding her tail today, lol. Pics...

IMG_1790.jpg

IMG_1788.jpg

IMG_1786.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

I am only doing it for now...makes it easier for me to see what is going on UNDER her tail and between her legs ;) I don't plan to leave it braided after she foals though. It is also something that I can do to spend a little time with her. She seems to enjoy when I do it and always stands perfectly still...almost falling asleep
default_smile.png

Do you know what her dates would be if she was covered by the second stallion?

So, she would be 235 days or so. Think that she could be progressing like this, that early? I have been wondering about that all along.

Have to agree that Batman still seems the more likely sire.

Mares! If only they would make sense!

Hopefully she does something more exciting for you soon, it's so hard when you feel like you're going nowhere!

So worth it when the foal arrives though
default_smile.png

Yep. I keep telling myself that she could still go another 2 weeks easily...

It's easy to say or hear it though, so much harder to accept it! People keep saying that to me about Beauty and I threaten to wallop them with the plunger I'm threatening HER with
default_new_rofl.gif

Ah bless her! But try not to worry - she'll go POP when she's ready LOL!!

She seems to have V'd some, but she is still 10ft wide! Could she just have a lot of fluid in there? I just don't see her ever getting the slab sided look...she is so big! LOL. Here are pics from this AM...

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

Fantasy never lost the wide load look, she carries a lot of fluid and it has stretched her belly as well... which onto her third foal means she always looks large! Wouldn't be suprised if Robin is the same
default_smile.png

Great
default_smile.png
Thanks for the info!

I started Robin on some alfalfa cubes this evening. About 5 or so, soaked in water, and gave her a little less grass hay. From what I have been told here, this should help with milk production.

Pics from this evening...

IMG_1813.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

This looks like a "do you mind, you're obsession with my back end is getting creepy" kinda look
default_new_rofl.gif

IMG_1812.jpg

Latest posts

Back