Robin's Pregnancy Thread MAIDEN :) *Filly! 1-7-13* *New Photos #831*

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sounds like she's really close just think of the story you could tell about her foaling in your porch lol
default_smile.png
maybe she'll hold off till early morning or so
default_smile.png
good luck to the both of you :D

Certainly sounds like something has shifted, keeping my fingers crossed
default_smile.png

Well no useful pics this evening yet but here is one of her with her blankly on ;)

20120912_182335.jpg

Cant believe you can get a blanket that fits lol

Hope she holds off till the morning for you
default_smile.png

Hah! Barely! It is her regular blanket and I had to loosen the belly straps all of the way. It was so funny to see her tummy hanging out of the bottom when I first put it on ;)

I checked the radar and appears that, except for a few pop up showers, we SHOULD be mostly done with the rain
default_smile.png
Robin is happily munching on her hay. I will be watching her closely through out the night and should she show signs, I will certainly figure out a place for them. Sorry for the delay in posting, I was out taking photos of the BEAUTIFUL sunset the followed today's nasty weather! I am about to edit some and I will post a few for you guys in a little bit :D

Pics of Robin...

IMG_1875.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

Robin looks about 20kgs lighter in that rug, very slimming. I need to buy on for myself.

Lmao...best part? I had to do the same thing with the belly bands (loosen them all of the way) for Dakota!! F.A.T. boy, lol.

What a fabulous photo - it must have been amazing to see in 'real life'.
default_yes.gif

Love the pics of Robin in her very smart (and slimming!) rug. Hope the nasty rain has now gone on its way and things can dry out a bit for you.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you and Robin.
default_yes.gif

Thanks guys! No baby yet. Weather appears to be moving out. I am hoping for some sun to dry everything up
default_smile.png

Robin is resting, and there is still hay on the ground...very odd for round Robin, LOL. Pics soon.

I never see her lay down during the day. She appears to just be resting though...

As I was attaching the photo, she rolled and strode up really fast.

20120913_102642.jpg

From about 2PM on, she has acted like a normal, not pregnant horse...before that, she was kinda kicking at her belly some and shifting her weight a lot. Now, she is eating her hay like normal. This mare will be the end of me :p

Pics...

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

Don't worry we'll still be able to have fun at your expense when it's your turn
default_wink.png
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl

I'll trade you Beauty for Robin! Beauty is the queen of up and down foaling signs as well as the "OMG something is happening!........ no wait, it's not. Got ya!" routine. At least Robin's been relativly nice in progressing!
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back