Gaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
I went to ride the horse I was looking at today. The woman that owns him bred him and was very honest. I like her, but most importantly I LOVE HIM!
default_wub.png
Nothing official yet. But...after a talk with the S.O. we'll see
default_wink.png
I may have a gorgeous part-bred Arab soon!!! Those that want pics, let know. WOW! He rode beautifully. A bit spooky (he's a bit of a wuss), but FUN!

Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arabians and part arabians are a lot of fun. I've ridden all types of horses from TB's, QH's, paints, etc and still LOVE arabians. Send me pictures, would love to see him.

I'd love to see pictures! Arabs sure keep things interesting under saddle. How cool that you'll be getting your guy directly from the breeder too!

I've been waiting on this post, wondering how you went.

I'm so happy for you!

You can add me to the list of people that would like to see photos please Matt!
default_saludando.gif

CONGRATS!! I'm anxious to see some pictures.

Congrats Matt! I hope it all works out. I am thinking of taking lessons and getting back into riding again, I really do miss it! Arabs are my favorite.

He is gorgeous Matt. You looked great on him!!

I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering how your Sunday went. I'm so glad it went well and hope your new boy works out well for you. I would love to see pics!!!

Btw....are'nt you expecting a litter of beautiful puppies soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
OOooh I just love arabians, please pm me a picture! I would love to see.

What EXCITING news Matt! So when will you be making your final decision? Will you be keeping this boy at home or boprading at your friends as you would have the mare, Brandy? You can email me pics...I'd love to see him...I LOVE Arabs/part Arabs!!
default_wub.png

I was just thinking about you this morning and wondering how your Sunday went. I'm so glad it went well and hope your new boy works out well for you. I would love to see pics!!!
Btw....are'nt you expecting a litter of beautiful puppies soon?
Thanks!

Nope, no puppies yet. The two girls have yet to come into their Spring/Summer heat cycle.

I would like to see pics.. I loved my Arab.

Robin

Sorry guys...

Well, it's still up in the air
default_unsure.png
There are a few issues that I have to think about. I'll probably know by the end of the weekend.

Latest posts

Back