Hiawatha for RobinRTrueJoy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watcheye

Reaction score
I just had a fabulous time taking pictures this morning and RobinRTrueJoy had mentioned wanting to see more of Hiawatha so I will talk about her here and add images of this morning too! So much fun!

I got Hiawatha a few years ago. She was the first horse I had shipped to me from Pennsylvania. She was mostly a brood mare so when she came to me she was SUPER SHY. Shes still very shy but she is coming around slowly. She has this very cute look. Her wary look. But she is curious! She peeks around corners and everything else to see whats going on. She also has recently started talking for her food which is really cute! When she comes into the walk in area of the barn, its like spotting a deer. I have to stop everything and quietly watch her while shes there. Im blown away by her.

She has one blue eye and one brown eye. Her sire is a beautifully marked splash overo. I think his name is Sugar Creeks White Tie and Tux and I dont know her dams name or pattern off hand but I know for a fact she at least has sabino as Hiawatha shows it and throws it.

I love this horse!
default_wub.png

DSC00956.jpg

DSC00637.jpg

DSC00673.jpg

She can trot

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

Pics from this morning!

DSC01940.jpg

DSC01949.jpg

DSC01957.jpg

DSC01968.jpg

I hope everyone enjoyed seeing Hiawatha!
default_wub.png

I did
default_smile.png
I especially love that last picture. Do you have new pics of your perlino Elliot (is that the right horse/owner?)?
default_wub.png

That first photo is one of the cutest photos I've ever seen. Hey, it could be a sketch!!!! What an idea ...

I did
default_smile.png
I especially love that last picture. Do you have new pics of your perlino Elliot (is that the right horse/owner?)?
default_wub.png
You have the right horse owner! Elliot is the one other that I did pics of and I will be posting them soon. I feel that those are the best!
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin

I did
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
You have the right horse owner! Elliot is the one other that I did pics of and I will be posting them soon. I feel that those are the best!
default_biggrin.png
:BigGrin
Yay!! I saw a pic you posted of his head not long ago and just fell in love
default_wub.png

THANK YOU!!! She is such a lovely girl! I love her color and markings!!!!!

Robin

So glad everyone likes her! I know I do! I have been away from the computer a lot and tomorrow wont be much better. It may be a little bit before I can post Elliot too. @_@

Latest posts

Back