Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_sad.png
come on suzie I wanna meet your baby!!
default_sad.png

she has been very quiet tonight Cassie and she didn't lay down as much as usual either so that is a good sign of progress.
aktion033.gif
I will be off to bed shortly, you have a good day.
saludando.gif

I really cannot believe another night has passed and still no foal!

Are you off to the camp again today Cassie - full day or just morning? Just make sure your Dad doesn't interfere with the cam today. LOL!!

Anna

Morning all no back at work today, I still can't believe it either my friend Karen is coming down on sunday n it would be so nice if we had a little foal to show her...

Well I'll go feed her n she can spend the day outside I was thinking after all the rolling she did yesterday something was gonna happen but no I was wrong again.

Just checking in on Susie, see no foal yet. Farm help is gone, he was working part time for me and living and working part time at the cattle farm accross the road. Well, they let him go, and I couldn't afford him full time, so I havn't been able to log on very much. Having to clean, feed, groom, yard work, by myself, plus the usual woman stuff, you know house work, and cooking, not to mention canning, made blackberry jam and am now doing strawberry jam. Soon I will have to can veggies for winter. sorry I havn't been much help. Hope she foals soon. I'll check back tommorrow, it's supposed to rain, should make for an easy day for me.

Hi
default_smile.png
no still no foal
default_sad.png
that's sad about your helper...
default_sad.png
hope another part timer comes along soon it would be alot of work for just one person!!!

Going out to feed the brats now will come back in n let you know of any changes...

Update on my suzie quite red n open this morning long n relaxed no wax on teats but a little more milk in udder... Saw baby moving again this morning love it every time
default_smile.png

Oh n soft poops again

It's just after noon there, is Suszie still outside? I just see a patch sunlight in her bedroom....

She looked very 'open' to me earlier today......that was after she was laying prone with not even an

ear wiggling. I called Michael to come look at her in case I wasn't catching any movement.

By the time he got to the computer she had gotten up. Let out the breath I'd been holding.

LOL yeah Suzie is having a good time outside its a lovely day :D

will be going home to check on her in about an hour.

lets hope she is preparing herself for tonight!!!

Thankyou for letting me know Nancy
default_smile.png
all the times that I was watching her last night she wasn't doing much so it's good to hear what you all saw
default_smile.png
Thanks

will give you an update on what she is up to when I come back from lunch!! :D

she hasn't been lying down as much as she usually does so I'm hoping its a sign of progress... :D

update on Suzie 3pm

Took some pics, which will go up later this arvo once I finish work... (including one of her pink tail!!!)

she is still pretty relaxed and open, considering she is out in the paddoc pics aren't great but they kinda show how she is looking

Yeah suzie is having a play outside
default_smile.png

I'll never get sick of saying your granddaughter is just simply BEAUTIFUL!!!
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
absoloutly stunning!!

Awww Diane your granddaughter is so gorgeous and looks like a little angel.

Well Suzie is looking out her door so all I can see is a roundy belly and her butt.

well, camera is down and charger is broken... I could cry!!!!!!!!
default_no.gif
I can't find a charger to fit it and I know if I don't find one to make it work that she will foal!!!

default_no.gif
default_bye-sad.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_frusty.gif

Oh no I was just about to ask about the camera.

Keeping fingers crossed that Suzie will be ok tonight. Keep us posted

well its dead, lets hope Suzie doesn't foal tonight
default_sad.png

gotta try and get a whole new system tomorrow praying that Mum will be have the time to find and get one for me as I have to work all day.

so cranky
default_sad.png
I dnt know what has happened to it, it was fine this arvo but It won't even turn on now
default_sad.png
the camera itself is fine its the monitor.

so girls no watching Suzie tonight!!sorry
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
ok well here are the pics i took this arvo before all this happened
default_sad.png

tell me what you think... and for once I wouldn't mind if ppl thought she still had a bit to go...
default_frusty.gif

suz080711.jpg

suz0807112.jpg

suz0807113.jpg

suz0807114.jpg

suz0807115.jpg

suztail87.jpg

Judging by these photos Cassie I would say that she has a way to go. Can we see 2 more photos, 1 of her udder (like the one Sherrie posted of Lillee) and 1 of her side on so we can see how dropped her tummy is
yes.gif

I don't think she is ready but I would still watch her, you have come this far so a few more nights is well worth it.

Latest posts

Back