Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol why thankyou hehe charger was playing up so I had to fix it I think I had it in a good spot to!!!
default_sad.png

I was about to post saying I love your accent!!!! LOL thanks for ringing me you are the best!!! You deserve a big present after all of this!!!! :D xoxo

hehe she loves it too... and so do I hehe how are you today Anna? what do you think of our new camera angle?? she shouldn't be able to hide now. thanks to Renee!!

Is the cam down - its now coming up for me. It was up and then I refreshed to make sure it hadnt frozen as Suzie was playing statue and now no pic.

Cam isn't working at the moment Cassie - has someone run off with the batteries again? LOL!!

Anna

back up n running now dont know what happened!!I am about to go out and put something pink in Suzie's tail hehe you prob won't be able to see it with no colour but will be fun hehe

And she's already having a nice suggly snooze! Guess the pink ribbon will have to wait, or had you already done it while the cam was down?

Anna

You disturbed her Cassie, she jumped up when she heard you coming!
default_rolleyes.gif

Anna

I know
default_sad.png
I hadn't seen her lying down
default_sad.png
she has the pink ribbon thought and I must say I did a pretty good job on it LOL I will have to take a pic tomorrow for you guys :D

she can settle back down now at least I gave her a carrot as well hehe

Well she has been doing that strange leg kick thing again tonight... The last three nights have been the first time I have seen her doing this. She seems to love that gate tonight my golden retriever Kingston has been barking alot Tonightmaybe that is the reason...

I think Renee n I got the camera in a good position today we will find out if she starts pacing tonight lol good work Renee!!!

She sure looks big tonight tho isn't real restless at the moment... Kingston is barking again gosh he is painful sometimes!!!

Tummy scratch just then

Im off for a few hrs have the barn alarm on n my mobile by my bed night for a little while thanks for the watch everyone ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
After her late night visit from mama the other night she keeps looking out the door to see if her midnight feast is coming
new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back