Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant connect either.

3.45 Ozzy time and Suzie laid down looking like a very comfy pretty preggy blob

Never mind Heidi, he will be going home soon I hope. I am just praying that Britt has taken
ohnoes.jpg

Up and back at the front under the camera, so only body visible!

I cant get that programme either on my laptop Renee - it does ask if I want to install it, but I'm not too happy with things I never bother to use being on my L.T. Worried I will 'upset' it as it is getting on a bit and is not too keen on changes - just like its owner! LOL!!

Fingers crossed for Britt.
default_yes.gif

Ooooh fingers crossed for Britt too.

At this hr Suzie knows its coming closer to breakfast time so she is just waiting and waiting and waiting lol

Yep!! Breakfast must be on its way soon? This little girl knows exactly what she wants! LOL!!

haha is that why she is stuck in the bottom left corner? momma is hungry! too funny!
laugh.gif

nite nite Diane and sweet dreams
saludando.gif

Nearly 17.00 and madam is a dot in the distance
yes.gif

I see Cassie is on strike until she gets a foal. lol

I am glad I am not the only one that kisses my horses, I got told off on another thread for doing it.
no.gif

Look out!! Suzie has an 'invader' in her stable! Are you hoping she will drop a foal on to that welcoming lap! LOL!!

haha yep Anna!! I am LOL

Renee I saw that aswell, I always kiss all my horses! I obviously do it when they are in a good mood!! but they love it and so do i!!
default_wub.png

ok I think I have the camera on an alright angle now.. we will see how she goes n she will still be able to hide a bit but not as much as before hopefully
default_smile.png

thankyou Renee yet again LOL I promise I won't move it again!!
default_rolleyes.gif

the guys down at work have decided that they are going to make a bet of which day Suzie is going to foal LOL

its a bit of fun that they like LOL
default_wacko.png
default_biggrin.png

the cam is fine as long as we can see what she is up to in time to warn you.
yes.gif

lol yep thanks, I think its in a pretty good spot now, she doesn't go into that top right hand corner much and its better to be able to see her in the parts where she usually goes, and if she ever goes where you can't see her, let me know and I will go out and check her
default_yes.gif

Thanks again Renee
default_biggrin.png

aparantly our tradies have set a date for Suzie of the 19th July, 1st August (horses birthday LOL) 3 August and 7th August, n some more tho I don't know the dates of those ones LOL

the winner gets to help me choose the name of the foal LOL and I think they were putting in a bit of money
default_wacko.png
silly pple! one of the guys whose name is Tony was saying if he wins he is calling it Anthony yuck! I quickly put an end to that
default_yes.gif
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back