Mia and her horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]
default_wink.png
: Mia had SUCH a great time at Nationals...okay, we all did :) She got to show HER choice of horses this year. Next year all 3 of HER geldings will be senior division and ALL are A's...where did we go wrong?~LOL 2 are sorrels and 1 is sorrel & white...what did she pick out of this year's fillies to keep and show?... a sorrel filly that I just HOPE goes over 34"!! :new_shocked: [/SIZE]

In youth halter, she showed Flying A Magic's Maybe A Rendezvous (Desi), HER gelding and Flying A's Femme Fatale (Gigi), my mare that Mia lays claim to
default_wub.png
: In leadline, she showed Dana Bryan's B mare (only 3 years old and WONDERFUL), Dream Weavers Primed For Fame (Fame).

I also have to say a HUGE Thank You to Dana and her girls for keeping our horses ALL season and getting them fit and keeping them fit and ready to show. We would never, ever have been able to show without them. Also a thank you to Aunt Dana for accompanying Mia into all of her classes...and Jessica for being Mia's security blanket-walker in Leadline. *WE* knew Mia didn't need a walker, but Mia wanted her there, so she was there
default_yes.gif
:

Mia and Desi. In the pics where he's really alert and her belly is pooched forward, she was playing with him with the horsehair tassel on her vest. :bgrin They got tenth place
default_yes.gif
:

MVC-008F-1.jpg

MVC-007F-1.jpg

ec5094e7-1.jpg

6269851e.jpg

Have I mentioned how much *I* love this horse??? He is THE best horse for her!!
default_wub.png
:

d4d129d5.jpg

Mia and Gigi... Gigi and Mia were placed into the lineup almost on TOP of a substantial pile of grain dropped by another child in a previous class (Mia is not allowed to bait her horses...ever, I don't want them nibbling on her). The entire class was a wrestling match between Mia & Gigi, while the ring steward stood and watched :new_shocked: . Gigi wasn't being BAD, but she wanted that grain! In lunging for it, over and over, she pulled Mia down on her knees...TWICE! Mia handled it both times, getting up and dragging her back into line and showing that mare! *I* on the other hand, was about to come OUT of the stands to monkey-slap the ring steward...who waited until the class was over to move them to a different spot! I did talk to one of the show stewards about it...when she came out after the class to ask if Mia was OK! She said she headed over to help once, but saw that Mia was handling it on her own...that's my girl! They placed THIRD by the way
default_yes.gif
:

52cf7d43-1.jpg

After she got her back up again

aae55ff4.jpg

9d831b09-1.jpg

After the judging and one of my FAVORITE pictures from the show! Mia, Gigi & Aunt Dana
default_wub.png
:

9d831b09.jpg

32a7eeca.jpg

Mia and Fame, sixth place!!!!

MVC-004F.jpg

MVC-013F.jpg

MVC-015F.jpg

Laura, She is absolutely adorable!
default_wub.png
: Mia, YOU GO GIRL! :aktion033:

Great pictures. I know she had a blast. Its always a treat to see your child showing. Thanks for sharing.

Laura,

Thanks for sharing the pictures!! The horses are beautiful but Mia is just absolutely adorable!!

She looks like she knows exactly what to do and I am sure she does.

You have to be so very proud of your lovely, precious daughter!!

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to you, Miss Mia!!

Mia is growing up so fast and what a show "girl" she is turning out to be...woohoo!!!! Congrats on her placings!!! :aktion033:

Mia is just too cute for words and obviously quite the horsewoman already. Look at the judges face when he handed her the 3rd place with her mare. U can tell he knew she worked that mare and made her behave. Look out world, she is going to be THE competition to beat in a few years. And I love her leopard jacket, what a cutie!

Mia you go girl! :aktion033: You look so pretty and the beautiful horses.

Mia is cute, cute, cute. Laura you can be very proud

Best wishes

Anita

What a beautiful little horsewoman she is turning into and kudos to you for teaching her and nurturing that in her. I wish I was her when I was a little girl! *LOL*

Oh and I need a "Mia" around here to play with the horsies with. Heheh.

It appears that not only does she look great doing what she's doing, but she's loving it, too.

Thank you for sharing and congratulations on her success (which as a mom I know feels pretty much like YOUR success and even better).

Best wishes!

Liz M.

Mia looked stunning! It seems she was just born and now look at her out there showing and looking like a pro! She did fantastic! Soon the Bean will be out there showing LOL!

Thanks for showing the photos!

[SIZE=14pt]Way too cute!!! Congratulations Mia and mommy![/SIZE]

Lyn

Your pictures are priceless!!!
default_wub.png
:

You should see if they would put one or two of these in the magazine!

What a doll she is! I just love that pic of her hugging the stuffing out of that boy's neck. The english tack and attire is adorable too. Great job to Mia, and all her big people helpers.
default_smile.png

Laura and Mia

Wow, what a wonderful little horse woman you are becoming. I agree Laura

you have done such a fabulous job with Mia. I love the smile on Mia's face.

First it shows she is having fun. Second it shows she is a good sports girl.

I too want a Mia. I have always wanted a daughter to show with. Laura you

are so lucky. She is such a beautiful child, and I know the bean will be too.

Just think in a few years Mia and her brother the bean (my pick is Gabriel)

will be in the ring showing. What fun.. Mia can teach him all about showing.

Mia, we are so proud of you, you did a super, you are such a beautiful little

girl. Always keep that smile while showing, and have fun with it.

:new_multi: :new_multi: :aktion033: Yeah Mia!! :aktion033: :new_multi: :new_multi:

Congratulations to Mia and Laura.

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Also my favorite picture is of her hugging the horse.

Hey Laura

The picture of her hugging her horse, would be perfect for the pictures on

equuiste.com

Vicky

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
oh wow,doesnt she look a picture
default_yes.gif
: being a mom with a daughter of 7,i know how proud you must be, ive always beeen scared to have my daughter round the big horses,but having a gentle wee filly for her to work with is so great, i love the conection wee moms get when we share a love of horses with our daughters, for me its like living the dream
default_wub.png
: i dont care about the placings, its seeing in your daughters eyes what we once had in our own eyes as children that i love the most,

your daughter is an absolute credit to you ,she looks very professional and in love with each horse....pricless
default_smile.png

Congrats to you and Mia and all your horses. :aktion033: Looks like you had so much fun!
default_yes.gif
:

Mia sure has grown up to be quite the lil show girl.
default_wub.png
:

-Nicole

Latest posts

Back