New farm!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PSA
It has been over 7 months since we had to step back and focus on us and our animals. Last night we were hit with a second major hurricane In 53 days and the 4th one in 2 years. FEMA, SBA, USDA, banks and lenders have all declined help because we are a non-profit and 50% of our income is my disability from the VA. In the last few months we have taken in 48 animals and found them homes. Everything from reptiles, snakes, horses, pigs, and cats and all of them from county or national shelters that could not or would not house them. They are well funded with endowments, grants, government programs and donors. This has been emotionally and financially draining. Please support your local rescue, especially the small "mom and pop" 501c3s. If you would spread this message it would be greatly appreciated! If you can help go to our site at www.windsoragriculturalcenter.org and hit the donate button. Thank you and we will provide updates.
I hope you all are alright. Watching Helene come in on video is scary. I can't imagine being in it's path. Prayers to stay safe.
How frustrating to hit block walls. You are doing wonders for the animals. I love what you have been trying to accomplish. The sets backs have not stopped you. Thanks for your update. I will pass you non profit name on when I can. Keeping it in my contacts.

Latest posts

Back