Who has Foals coming , how many, When?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 4 babies coming this year if everything goes ok. A little palomino pinto, a little sorrel, a pinto, and a blue roan. The palomino pinto was bred by QTRRae's cremello end of March or April, the rest were bred in July so should be end of June, bred by our Ragtime Cowboy. Don't have a cam, some day hope to get one.

We might have one due this year. Our little guy got out in the pasture with his mom. Now he is only a yearling and we are praying that he was not "man" enough to do it but we are watching her. That is what I get for assuming what is too young to breed. I figgured he wouldn't do anything and I saw him mount her and was like...
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wacko.png
:DOH!

We have five mares who may be bred. Our vet doesn't ultra sound minis, but I am sure one (down with Erica) is pregnant, and I felt the foal move on another here... I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Been planning for this though fo years. These (link) are our potential crosses for these year.

Latest posts

Back