Cocoa - Koora Filly - WARNING - Picture overload! Page 36

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankyou I shall do that
default_smile.png
I just went out and checked her, udder is still the same and so is belly, but her hooha seems to have gotten tighter
default_sad.png
but she might be tricken lol

Well it just rained a little bit not too wet though, and her hooha has loosened back up and is a darker pink/reddish. So will be keeping a close eye on her tonight

Arghhh I think she's trying to torture me, still no baby. I suppose she'll have it when she's ready though.

She looks ready!!! Hoping for a safe and easy delivery, SOON!
default_smile.png

She's just waiting for you to turn your back LOL!! Your best bet is to sit watching her very closely for a couple of hours and then get up with a large sigh and say "well you are obviously not going to foal, so I'm off for something to eat". Then leave noisily, but once out of sight, creep back and watch again without her knowing/seeing. Bet you something will be happening within minutes - it's worked for couple of mine and it is very satisfying to realise that we can be 'sneaky' too!!
default_yes.gif

Haha i shall have to try that
default_smile.png
she was laying out flat this morning but my dad went out and then she got up. But i have her on camera cant get it on the internet though
default_sad.png
so i can sneakly watch her haha

That udder is looking good
default_smile.png
I reckon you are 'there' you're just waiting on her to pick her moment and do that last little shift!

That udder is looking good
default_smile.png
I reckon you are 'there' you're just waiting on her to pick her moment and do that last little shift!
I know i just hope i dont miss it, im so excited lol

She was laying down and rolling throughout the night, but still no foal

Not sure where you live but it's night time for me, so maybe tonight??!!?!?!?

So still no foal
default_sad.png
but on the plus side her "milk" is now cloudy, thicker and stickier
default_smile.png

She is now 344 - 353 days

sorry about the terrible angle344 days (2) - Copy.jpg

344 days (5) - Copy.jpg344 days (6) - Copy.jpg344 days (7) - Copy.jpg

Don't take your eyes off her now! The cloudy look happens when you get fleck of actual milk appearing in the liquid and that udder looks ready to burst!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back