Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't it the best feeling! My girls do that too and it gives me hours of pleasure, I sit in with them and they push me to get turns
laugh.gif

Ooooo yes! I love horsey 'interaction', make one feel really good!

Anna

it's the best, my stock horse is really affectionate too.. the other month I was sitting on the ground brushing Penny (my other mini) and Smartie (my stock horse) came up behind me and rested his chin on my head and just stood there!! was so cute...

so what do we think ladies?? could tonight be the night?? is it pretty reliable that they sweat up and everything before foaling? sorry i'm going to be a nuisance for the rest of the night now
default_wacko.png

Well she seems to have settled down now, we will just have to wait and see. I would wait another 30 minutes and then go and see if she is still sweating, she will still be wet but see if she is still hot to touch.

sorry i was feeding hubby, I shouldn't disturb her if she is sleeping but when you can see if she is sweating

thats what I'm thinking... she wasn't sleeping just then though. did you see her breathing.? and she would lay down then go sternal, then go back on tummy then sternal again... she just did a wee n is just standing..

going to have a sleep now... will be up during the night to check on her... if you see anything feel free to call... the first number on Marestare is right the second no. my mobile. is 0419232062 so international is would be 6120419232062

she has just lay back down is looking a little more comfy now...wait no, not really she is in a very awkward spot though can't see a thing!! Suzie!

I have the barn alarm on as well...

You know Cassie I was just thinking that I should have practised ringing you so that I know that I can when time comes. Would it be better to ring home or cell?

I did try and text you yesterday about the cam being down but the message came back
no.gif

Hmmm I wonder if you need to put the international coding for mobiles? Just curious... Well a big horse truck just pulled into across the road which I think is why suzie is at the gate... Hopefully she will get down to business shortly Renee did u msg the no on marestare cos it's wrong... Sorry
default_sad.png
you can try another msg if you'd like otherwise its all good

Latest posts

Back