Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL thanku Diane, the trees aren't pink usually LOL not sure where Suzie is at the moment I think she is lying down to the left near the fence...
default_smile.png

Suzie won't be in this paddock after she foals... too many hazards she will go into one behind the stable. I want to keep an eye on her today just in case.

I went home before cos I couldn't see Suzie on the screen... I looked everywhere in the paddock and couldn't find her I noticed that the stable door was closed which I always keep open so I went over there and there was Suzie just standing in the stable looking at me LOL because her feed bin is now on the gate she must have gone back to get some more food and pushed the gate closed hehe my cute little girl put herself to bed!! LOL

She is still a bit warm to touch. though not sweaty today...

Come out, come out where ever you areeeeeeeeeeeee.

I love her paddock Cassie if only she wouldn't hide
new_shocked.gif
can you spray her purple or something
laugh.gif

Haha yeah can you see my dad n my bro? They are getting firewood lol suzie Is prob near the gate will try a different position tomorrow if we dnt have a foal overnight
default_smile.png

Sorry Ladies... I could spray her mane pruple maybe hehe... she will be coming inside in about an hour, you will see it getting darker and darker from now...

LOL!! Just logged in and I have a picture of a lovely paddock with other animals the far side of a fence. Am busy squinting at the screen trying to spot Suzie.........am I looking for a brown shape or have you already got the paint brush out? If so am I looking for purple/yellow/green/blue????

Anna

Oooo just seen something PINK in the field - is she pink Cassie?

Hope you get everything organised for your Mum Diane, she must be feeling excited about her trip, bless her.

Anna

LOL sorry guys, should have warned you thought it would turn off,

still have some tweeking to do, don't know how it looks till I get back in here to check... one more position hopefully... well Diane if you can do the next three hours thats gr8 cos I will be at youth group for prob the next 2

update on suzie tonight,... hot and sweaty again... her coat is wet and we haven't had rain. she has more milk and milk in the teats!! couldn't express any tho she a bit grumpy LOL behind real relaxed and open again!!

will be back with hopefully a better position of the camera

I think you might want to fiddle with the cam Cassie bc I think she will be able to hide too much!

What do you think Diane???

not really, it is so herd to see, all I can make out is that she seems to be rocking

how long are you here for Diane cos I have to go and swap the swap the stallions over and put Eagle out to play. My new boy is a nightmare and I am not sure if I will keep him. I will start a thread later and tell you all about it.

It might take me an hour but I have posted on marestare too. I will be as quick as possible
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back