Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it has a long way to fly
laugh.gif

Cassie, you better not be reading this...your supposed to be sleeping....just like your Suzi is attempting to do. She just layed down and is doing her chewing action...but looking comfy.I'll be watching her thru out the day too.....maybe Suzi WILL be the first
default_firstprize.gif

Sleep tight!

Oh, are you friggin kidding me, your right IT IS ALWAYS SOMETHING...thats been the bubble I've been living in for a month now. I just got in from doing a couple stalls in the other barn and noticed S'mores has the runs big time...all down his legs all over his stall. My horses never have the runs ever and you know me...I am a self proclaimed poop checker. Didnt switch feed, treats, Im on the last bale of hay that was delived last month so I know it had nothing to do w/new hay.But picking up pasture poop I noticed about 10 big mushrooms had come up and it looks like someone ( I think I know who )may have tried to eat a couple. Of course I ripped up the others....Hes fine other than the loose stools and I'll keep an eye on him but its so frustrating. Skiffs going to come home early today,

I'm so excited b/c I think I'll hitch Skillet up and go for a drive...havent driven him in about 5 months so it should be extra fun...just doing any thing to keep my mind off Peanut....reading the 2 new posts this A.M. about the horrible tragedies of a couple members...I cant even bring myself to send condolences yet...how very sad!!

glad to hear you got your new keyboard, I didnt realize you were having troubles with that too. What is the closest town you have to drive to that would have big stores?

permission to go for a pizza Boss? I will be gone 2 hours, can you cover my back
new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

I no I'm cranky at her lol she was meant to be having a foal
default_sad.png
oh how annoying for you diane hope that's the end of your computer problems, I hadn't seen the second post Heidi but the first one was awful

Don't tell mum i was awake hehe

Suzie resting now... Come on baby girl I wanted a foal tonight
default_sad.png

Suzie resting quietly now, a while ago she seemed a bit uncomfortable - flat, sternal, flat, sternal, but looks more relaxed now.

Come on Suzie, we were so hoping to see a little foal tonight!

Anna

thannks for the watch everyone sorryy for the false alarm... you are all awesome!!! will go out n check on her now.... do you think that maybe she could have been starting then stopped?

Have a good night sleep Renee!! that msg didn't come through last night either
default_sad.png
maybe I could try sending you one and see if it works? its up to you
default_smile.png

I am so pleased that it works, I was starting to panic when she was butt rubbing as we hadn't practised, now I know i can call you if needed. Yippeeeeeee

YAY!!! was so excited to see your msg! was it pretty quick? I sent one back as soon as I got it...

update on Suzie, relaxed not as open this morning, soft poops... udder hard, full but not big... she seems pretty content munching at her breakfast...

what do you think should I put the camera outside... just in case??

Latest posts

Back