Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fingers crossed
aktion033.gif

I am sneaking out for 30 mins as she is quiet. Is anyone watching?

if you are watching I will sneak out quick then bc my kids are driving me mad.
saludando.gif

Even with my slow dial up I can see she is uncomfortable, I think it will be soon, as she is getting up and down alot, is that normal for her?

Hi girls just checked on my girl still acting strange...? She is standing pretty still but doesn't look comfy poor suzie. Come on sweety time to give me a baby hehe

Hmm lol ok I wonder if she is goin to be the same as last nite n quit again I'm sure maybe tomorrow I'll ring her previous owner n find out if she did this last time n for how long... He's a real pain n doesn't no much but he might be able to clear up some things... Wow swish goes the tail really couldn't get comfy Just then

Unless he had her on cam (judging by what you have said he doesn't seem the type) it is unlikely that he will know. I had my girls up for the first time this year and I learnt loads about them. When they are being physically watched it is very hard to notice any changes. you get to really learn their patterns watching them from the lounge. (plus it is much warmer) lol

Latest posts

Back