Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone
default_smile.png
I'll sleep for a bit
default_smile.png
suzie is out flat tho she has her eyes open lol thankyou :D

Yikes I go out to muck out and there was pages to catch up on.

Ok so I sat down to my laptop to see what the ladies were at - I have them up side by side and I see a figure at the very bottom of the screen with what looked like a coat and blonde/white hair. They had their back to the camera and Suzie had her back to them eating. It just took me by surprise as it was just gone 3am so I thought it was you checking. They seemed to back out the door as I didnt see any face (sorry).

I would say something to your dad - better safe then sorry

exactly what she said ^^^

Light color hair and I think the jacket was a lighter color. maybe pink but I can't say that for sure.

I am just off to put Alby to bed cos he is shattered, can someone cover for me, I will be as quick as possible

Dam internet is so slow - taken ages to get here to post.

Think something/someone is upsetting Suzie??? Unless she's just restless????? Or foaling??

Anyone else watching?

Just seen something in her stable, just visible near bottom of can, unless it is one huge bug right in front of the camera!

I'm sure there is something 'funny' going on. Is it worth waking Cassie and her dad?

I wonder as morning is approaching if the cattle are getting more active and vocal so that could be upsetting her plus its coming closer to breakfast.

I dont think she is foaling but something has her going

It could be the cattle although thought Cassie said Dad had moved them? She's grazing now, but not long before she was looking at something, she was snoozing flat out, then gor restless, then rolled, up and butt rubbed, looking very odd, then tummy looking, then staring at the back of the box. So no idea what she was up to!

Ahhhh I had forgotten about the other horses plus the fact that Cassie has moved the camera - door used to be out to the left. Phew panic over LOL!!

Diane, Cassie has moved the other two horses into the field with Suzie's stable so she can have company as she was worried about the cows.

Latest posts

Back