Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's OK Renee - but been a bit exciting - Anna's been having a little panic LOL!!

The last page will explain most of it!

I always thought the door was on the left side at the bottom of the left wall - as you look at the cam. But perhaps the whole lower wall is open to the paddock, so the other horses are looking over this and not the door??

Must admit that at times Cassie doesn't seem too pleased to have them peering in her stable.

Sorry i just lept out of bed with alby and nearly threw him on the floor when i read Dianes message about something strange happening. I rushed to the pc and saw the horse without bck reading

Smartie is obviously saying hello to Susie checking she is ok sorry lol they will be going back later this morningjust so you know gate is bottom right :D she is looking out it right now I had the strangest dream last night after everything lol I'll tell u l8r right now more zzz last night has knocked me round dam I already have a headache oh n the fuzzy stuff is fog just do u know
default_smile.png
I think there must have been a fire down the road... Earlier will find out later
default_smile.png

Alby didn't even wake up he was so tired. I feel sorry for Cassie cos she was so frightened and I must admit I was worried too, strangers in the middle of the night are NOT good unless they are horse.

How do you know I wear any?

Back now, M fed, loo visited and cuppa in my hand - soon adding a ciggy to the list!

I'm sure there used to be a door at the bottom of the left hand wall - used to see the mesh on it when Cassie was waiting for food.

Cassie (when you wake up and read this) are you sure your right isn't our left? I'm sure i'm not going mad - dont answer that LOL!! This is going to bug me now! WHERE IS THE DOOR, WHY HAS IT CHANGED PLACES?
default_wacko.png

I think the camera is on a different wall so hence the change in the door position. All quiet, Suzie waiting for breakfast.

I am now wondering if it was a horse I saw but I know I saw a person shape and no ears hence why I thought it was cassie. I clearly saw the horse this time, ears included

yep Cassie moved the cam yesterday, this way she can't hide from us.
biggrin.gif
The water bucket should now be bottom left.

I am off to bed now all the excitement is over and we know Suzie is safe. Night all you hookers ( don't blame me blame Heidi)

Thank you Nancy - no wonder I have felt disorientated when looking at Suzie for the past couple of days! I have missed the times when Suz left her stable in the morning - good job I suppose or I would have thought she was walking through the wall! LOL!!

Poor Suz is very itchy this morning isn't she. Butt rubbing and scratching her shoulder/side over by the door, bless her. Not her usual behaviour. Must admit it has been a very strange night altogether.

Latest posts

Back