Mare ready to foal?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
I see ya...we need to get you I little 4 wheeler thing so your not luggi ng that monster wheel barrelLOL.. My 4 wheeler has been almost dead for about three years , ugly,rusty, loud, but boy oh boy it saves my butt every day....it still runs and Im too cheap to buy anew one....wish I could find a cheap used one on craigslist

nite Nancy
default_saludando.gif

haha Heidi one of those would be GREAT LOL well the stable is empty
default_smile.png
gonna let it air out a bit then go down and get some fresh straw!! watch Suzie will sleep all night in her fresh new bedding, OR even better she might decide to have a little foal for us!!!!! yes? YES!!!
default_yes.gif

padlock is set up n there will be no unwanted guests tonight!! only guests that are allowed is me and Suzie's little foal, oh and the filly fairy OF COURSE!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Morning all, gosh you have all been busy. Great photos Karina, I think I will help you cool these American girls off

2010006.jpg

Oh and No the horses are NOT out in the pasture
new_rofl.gif

Cassie, I thought about this situation all night and I was wondering? Does Penny have a pink hood on? I think it might have been Penny's head they saw and not a woman, Does she have a blonde forelock? When I saw the heads in the stall it took me a while to realise what was happening and by then I had totally panicked, nearly thrown my child on the floor and msg you to get your butt out of bed. It would explain why Suzie was so relaxed.

What do you think?

morning Renee!! hehe
default_saludando.gif

I don't think Penny would have been able to reach her head over the gate, she is only just a little bigger then suzie... and Suzie has no hope! LOL Smartie does have a white hood on with pink border LOL but ppl would have noticed the ears!! did you see the pic of him back further??
default_biggrin.png

I don't know but I just don't want to risk it, I don't like the idea of someone on our property I'd like to think thats what it was... I'm just not confident...
default_unsure.png

but its all good for tonight, the gates are getting locked and Suzie's is as well
default_yes.gif

ps love the pic!!!
default_yes.gif

Thats some nice deep snow...well maybe a little too deep. I love your fencing by the way. I have one small area that I would like to fence in and was considering your type of fencing. Is it hot? Pros/Cons if you dont mind me asking/

PN stopped just as we were having fun
default_no.gif

I thought it was that hot electric tape..it usually come in different widths...i like the width she has. I think you can put it on those green metel posts too..it would be a project I could do myself and save the labor cost. hubbys not too keen on doing anymore fencing for a bit and im not going to be putting in 75 posts.dig dig dig!

It is posts and tape with electricity, As long as I keep the grass from touching it and the electricity on none of mine will escape, even the stallions. The part where Britt is in the photo is one of the corridors that I have between each pasture so there can be no touching noses etc.

I also have a large unfenced area that I cut the grass and then put the horses on and I uses the portable posts.

april62011005.jpg

sorry about the fat furry thing in front of the fence
new_rofl.gif

No the posts are white and plastic, there is one right behind the very large butt that odette seems to be wearing ( she has since been on a diet)

Diane and Heidi you should have both been in bed hours ago!

ok Suzie is sweaty tonight!! she did a poo and a wee as soon as she got in her stable, her bag is a little fuller tonight,

we are going shopping for a few hrs but i will have my phone on me, dad is home and so Is my two younger brothers, I'll be home about 9pm 9:30pm I'll check on her then lock her in for the night
default_yes.gif

she hasn't been sweaty in ages, maybe its a sign?? I don't know can't believe Peanut hasn;t foaled though!!!
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back