Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Heidi your the funniest!!! cloudy here, but no rain yet today... LOL tubba wubba suits her very well... its actually a purple bucket... and it will be replaced after this arvo... after Anna talked to me about foals and drowning and such... going to do a similar set up to your feeding in your stable... will try anyway LOL Suzie was fine when I left her this morning waddling around eating some hay... she didn't finish her brekky this morning... would love for her to have that foal TONIGHT!!! hopefully she is listening....

so did you manage to inspect Peanut or not....??
default_wink.png
poor little things, never seen a racoon in real life... let alone a baby one... must be so cute!! poor little things!! I hope they survive the night... and go into foster care... or whatever you guys do over there lol

sorry Heidi LOL finished typing after you had already posted lol no I didn't see it LOL sorry....

Thats good about cow patties and such!! is her bag huge? or just full?
default_smile.png

LOL we are so happy that you are back on the computer full time!! HEHE

Peanut seems to be herself tonight... not much going on in the foaling department as yet...

default_new_rofl.gif
"Flip-flops"
default_new_rofl.gif

...thongs/ sandals
default_wink.png

I wish I could wear flip flops....my feet are too ugly and I dont want anyone to see my toes....big ole'leather work boots for me.

A Thong...no way...I'd be afraid I'd loose it and not be able to find it at the end of the day
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

HAHA sorry girls, couldn't resist!!!!
default_biggrin.png

A 'thong' is usually called a G-string... don't ask me why, I don't have anything to do with them LOL

well Peanut isn't standing in "her" corner... thats a change!!

Oh, I forgot,

I was not implying that MY bucket was blue all day...I swear to you it has been PINK ( wish I could figure out how to write in color )since yesterday afternoon. Honest!!

And Cassie...I luv you..." is her bag huge, or just full? "....well Cassie, I dont rightly know..I dont know how full is huge or how huge is full...remember I'm as new at this as you are. Im going to try to take the attitude that when Peanut is ready she will have this foal.I was making myself physically ill for a couple weeks prior to the camera being on. Every little thing, I would work myself into a frenzy with worry

believe me when I say...I was not in a good place. Maybe it was the dogs getting sick or maybe just the fact that we get together every night and watch other peoples horses but it has really helped me calm down....at least on the out side. If she starts not acting normal or I notice any thing that I cant diagnose myself...the vet will be called.

Cassie, I held up the racoon in that window for Renee, Poor Peanut heard the screech and looked up terrified...I think she is now afraid of what behind the window...I feel so badabout it

hehe your funny... to change the colour, in the reply... where you see no. 2 its the A and a paintbrush...

PINK BLUE PURPLE hehe

LOL ok, I'm the same i guess, except I am obsessed with any pics I can get hehe but every mare is different... and every foaling is different... you should have heard the guy who i got Suzie off, go off at me when I said I thought she was going to foal without a bag!! OMG would have thought I had just cursed the family name "she won't foal until her bag is HUGE!!, thats what she did with her last two..." YES SIR!!

not loser!

hope you like all the different colours. lol it was fun

Just FYI...It looks like Peanut never has a pile of hay and is eatting shavings...just so your aware... this girl is a piggy and usually gets too much hay..she spreads it around then gets mad when its not in a pile so she wont eat "the mess she made"

Im not giving her any till she cleans up her mess!

haha good work with the colours and with teaching Peanut not to make a mess of Dianes room LOL

Going to be away from the computer for a little while now... clean out of Suzie's stable
default_smile.png

Hey Marty, called you today...you must have been crafting or doing your origami paper stuff....just wanted to ask you if I could let a baby racoon nurse off Peanut for a few minutes today
default_new_rofl.gif

Morning all
saludando.gif
I have just read back and Gosh!!! you have been bored.
wacko.gif
I think we need a foal soon before we all lose it
new_rofl.gif

I think Diane needs more icons to choose from...who do we talk to about LB getting the fancy icons they have over there at Mare Stare.....I dont want to take my business else where but if I have'ta I will !!

Latest posts

Back