Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Renee!!
default_laugh.png
how are you?

OMG how cute would that be!! a Peanut and a Suzie foal both in the same night!! we would have to do something real cute with their show names if it happened LOL

Morning all!

Such sad news from Tina - I'm so sorry for her and the girls.

Little Peanut looks fairly quiet at the moment, but lots of tail swishing going on, maybe.................

I just saw a pink 'thing' in Cassie's field - has she painted Suzie?

Anna

The cam is a bit blurry since we have colour! do we need to blame hubby
laugh.gif
It is o.k for now but we will want a perfect view when she is birthing.

Heidi I don't spy anything new in Diane's house, did hubby get home too late or is this a suspense game?

Hi Ladies, just want to let you know when Skiff wakes up for "his gig" Im going to ask him to adjust pixels...cam will be down at around 3 till ?....not long...think we may end up w/less color but better picture!

its very sad
default_sad.png
LOL would have been fun to win baby of the month hey Heidi
default_smile.png
hope Peanut has a great day outside and decides its time to get down to action tonight!!

How is her royal highness n the princess doing today Heidi?? They both have to let go of their foals at some time!! how did the baby raccoons go??

Hi Ladies, boy, I sure thought Cassie was going to be passing out cigars today. She sure is keeping things interresting. Were at a stand still w/Peanut nothing to report....last night she hardly laid down at all but the minute she get out in the am she rolls none stop for 10 min. Miss Renee....how long were you going to make us wait....a new stallion....congratulations...do tell and do show photos. Is he from the U.S.? Diane how was your day with your Mom, did she get her hair done? I bet your getting excited to see your grandson. Do you have a direct flight? Hi Marty is this Nicks fault that Peanut is taking her time!!I think he misses Peanut b/s as soon as he finishes his breakfast he hi tails it down the fence to chat w/Peanut. I hope we can breed holly in the next couple weeks then he can spend the time w/her after....I think he may enjoy the company.Going to go check posts but will chat later

Hey Heidi, I thought I would be too LOL Suzie is keeping us waiting,
default_wacko.png
at least we know she is close, I wish Peanut would do the same!! or even better do the REAL thing and give us a new foal!!! she has been looking more restless tonight though... a couple of looks at the tummy...
default_smile.png
she can't be too much longer.
default_biggrin.png

My mares usually never go 330. Its more like 320 around here or less. I really think your dates are off!
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif
default_risa_suelos.gif

omg you must be wrong, did she stay out in the field with Nicky last year? Have you noticed thaat she is stood in the wrong corner! maybe it is bc the outside light is on!

wow, I think maybe you might be right about being wrong
default_wacko.png

I noticed Renee!! she has been moving about her stable more than normal...

All quiet for now, but she doesn't look very comfortable............???

Maybe tonight???

Anna

Latest posts

Back