Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, it is day now so I guess we wait another day
laugh.gif
She sure was different last night, she has moved her bedroom to the back door and when she went down it was more in the middle. I think she must be progressing!
aktion033.gif

Good Morning....just saw that I typed the wrong # last night. I havent gone to the chart on LB and will do that later but....

Peanut was

HAND BRED 2X's on July 20th

" " 2X's on July 21st

After that she was turned out with Nicky and stayed with him right up until she moved to the new barn, so about the beginning of June. I saw them breed several times...the last day I actually saw them breed was the 24th. When I get a minute I will double check the chart.

We have a wedding to do today along w/2 BBQ's. I usually do all weddings so I had planned on Peanuts baby on the ground by now and it wouldnt be a problem. oooppss. Poor Skiff now is scrambling to find employees to cover all the jobs.Anyway I have to run out and double check the wedding site and try to calm brides nerves for a few minutes this am.

I think Peanut will be fine, just gotta go to a quick poop removal. I'll leave her stalled and Skiff can watch her on his phone and contact me. I certainlly dont expect anyone to babysit but if you do happen to see anything I have transfered my # to my cell...239 498 1014.

Hi Cassie, ya, sorry, I get a little overwelmed at times and have to stay away....but I missed Suzi and you so much IM BACK!!! how is the cutest Momma on LB doing anyway?? gotta run

so she could be anywhere from day 344 to day 348?? is that right??

do you organise weddings Heidi? how cool
default_smile.png
how did it go? as it is now 10pm where you are... :p

I thought maybe you were feeling a little down or something... Im just about depressed with Suzie, I was sure I would have a foal by now with all she has been doing at night, but she is now in the big paddock so hopefully that will get her in the mood as the last time she went out there was when she started the pre labour stuff LOL come on Suzie, and Peanut I expect you to be a good girl and have your foal tonight for your mummy!!!

I am going to txt you Heidi, just to make sure its working like Renee did for me
default_smile.png
I can then contact you if your out
default_smile.png

stay positive
default_smile.png
your girl will give you that beautiful little filly soon!!
default_biggrin.png

Hey Cassie, did anyone tell you today how sweet you are? Well you are sweet. Yes we do weddings. We started out doing just the food or basically just catering but now we also do event planning too. Sometimes those events include food sometimes not. Sometimes they want a particular food that we dont feel we can do well and we hire other caterers... sort of sub contracting. Its alot of fun most times but it does get stressful when you have so many other companies that you deal with just for one event and they all have to go perfectly...lighting,bus/limo co. hotels,linen,flowers,decorating. If you are planning a wedding let me know ....I'd love to go to see you and Suzi!!

Just came in from bopping back between barns tonight. Earlier fireworks...huge and loud.Poor Peanut was really flipping for a few minutes but couldnt tell about the other horses. Went over and gave the others extra hay and beet pulp..I think they are happy now.At least its quiet again. Sure hope its not like tonight on the 4th. I wish they would ban fireworks for private sale here in Fl. Im sort of a party pooper like that...I would rather they leave them to the pros to light off.

naw thankyou
default_smile.png
how exciting!! not planning a wedding anytime soon LOL have to get a boyfriend first hehe :p

was wondering how come Peanut was out of her stable LOL but thats good that they have stopped now, In NSW private fireworks are illegal. still they happen once in a while poor Peanut maybe the fireworks will scare the foal right out of her LOL

That would be nice!! She has quieted down now so I hope all is well again. IM hping the lights being off might make her want to lay down like Suzi

Hey Marty, I'd call you but just got off the phone w/my sister...battery died and you know I CANT CALL YOU WITH OUT HAVING 3 FULLY CHARGED PHONES!!

how are your babies...I know you got pictures of them so why dont you share them w/us!

I finally figured this out. Peanut is holding out for the 4th of July! That way you can name the baby Firecracker, Liberty, Freedom, or something like that instead of "Baby Nut"........and don't say Nutcracker!

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

hopefully
default_smile.png

Dearest Peanut

Please take a lesson from Suzie and lie DOWN oh and while your at it, maybe if you start pushing we might have a foal by morning.

Ta,

Love Cassie :p

you must be sick of me asking, but what is she like tonight?? has she let you have even a drip of her milk??

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Nut Cracker it goes well w/Peanut. I would love it if it was on the 4th
default_aktion033.gif

Cassie I was going to try to get alittle milk tonight but by the time skiff got home and after the fireworks..just decided not to push it.

maybe tomorrow. I will say it looks like you could drive a suburban thru her butt.

Morning all.
default_saludando.gif

Just checked on our girls and Suzie is obviously outside having her baby in the corner of the big paddock, out of sight of the cam, and Peanut is just getting enormous and contemplating whether she can hang on for the 4th July!

Fireworks - ugh, I hate fireworks! Well not all fireworks, but why cant they stick to one or two big organised displays and ban all those little back yard family ones. After a really disasterous 'next door' firework party several years ago, we luckily moved from England to Wales and now live miles away from the dreaded noise/sight that local fireworks create. Hope Peanut wont have to 'suffer' too much over the next few days, poor girl.

Glad the wedding went off ok Heidi, but it is worrying when you have to leave home for any reason when waiting for a mare to foal isn't it? I know daughter even worries about returning to the house to get a meal prepared, let alone to eat it. She doesn't have cameras this year - borrowed some for last year - so she is outside in the barn most of the day, where she can also view the field, and she sits up at nights in our lorry, now parked in the huge barn with its side windows directly facing the expectant Momma's stable. She dozes with her head on the window ledge so she is so uncomfortable she wakes every 10 minutes of so! When indoors for any reason during the day she runs upstairs every 10 minutes to look across at the field from one bedroom window. And all this for a mare not due until the beginning of August (covering dates 5-8 September), but after what has happened here so far this year, this mare is now looking as if she could foal any minute or go another two weeks!
default_rolleyes.gif
But you simply cant take the chance can you?

Hopefully we shall see a Peanut baby very soon, and that Suzie follows suit and has hers tonight.
default_yes.gif
Bless them both!

Anna

I will say it looks like you could drive a suburban thru her butt.
Tickle her nose with a feather so she'll sneeze and the baby will fly out!
default_laugh.png

It's the FOAL that triggers labor, so don't blame Peanut, talk to the tummy!
default_biggrin.png

Anna your poor daughter will be wreck, if only we were all neighbours!

It is going to be another scorcher here in italy today and I have to take my eldest to summer camp for week. One down one to go lol unfortunatly he is too young. Sighhhh

Peanut has just gone doen at 3.00 am on the dot.

Latest posts

Back