Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant believe you suggested Cracker Jacks

....I really liked it too because of the Florida "Cracker"

I wish I was there when they realized your daughter was a Dr.!! She had better be in the best stall!! With all eyes on her and litle Rachel...does Katy have a grandmas rocking chair set up for you and Rachel/ I hope so!!

I was about to start freaking until I saw someone come in to check...I'm peaking in all night btw...I got kittens I'm nursing so when I get up to feed I check. What is she doing exactly?

risa8.gif
risa8.gif
risa8.gif
Congratulations and welcome to the world little Rachel.

I saw your grand announcement on Cassie's thread Diane, but just wanted once again to say MANY CONGRATULATIONS to all the family on the birth of their perfect little filly.
default_wub.png

Cassie's cam has been in trouble due to batteries going flat (it looks as though her Dad borrowed the cam battery for another purpose!) Suzie is fine - no foal yet - and hopefully will be back on cam very soon.

Anna

Suzie is back on cam!!! yes Dad was very naughty LOL don't worry I smacked him hehe (just kidding)

he thinks its real cute that all of you are watching Suzie and that Renee rang
default_smile.png
oh Renee, Mum thinks your lovely too!!

Me neither, my boys were a huge 8lbs and we get no pain meds here in third world Italy
new_shocked.gif

hi Nancy, were you ever able to get the cam to come up? Renee thanks for keeping an eye on things. I put my head down about mid night and Skiff never woke me..he stayed up. I wish he wouldnt do that...even though I know he was only trying to be nice...I worry he wouldnt know what signs to look for. Reading the posts on MS it appears she might have been up to something last night...just not the right thing!! Ive got to go throw some clothes on and go check her. hows Suzi..poor thing I never checked her last night either.
default_gaah.gif
I hate when I cant help watch!

Yeah Peanut was restless last night, a bit like Suzie yesterday but I think it was just baby getting into launch position.

Hey Heidi I know its frustrating but I'm very glad you were able to get some sleep!! Suzie is still doing alright... no foal yet, word of advice LOL if Anna tells you to go to the stable you better go out there otherwise your in trouble LOL I was in trouble last night hehe my daily question, hehe how Is Peanut looking today? I'll be able to watch her after 12pm here cos I am only at camp for the morning then back at work!! hoping that I will have a little healthy foal on the property by then :D

hoping you will have one real soon... tonight yes? LOL

Well it's run by our church n for 4 days the kids come us leaders in charge n spend the day in the aussie budh building a shelter building a fire learning about God playing games having adventure courses

There is lots of singing n the Kids n us always go home filthy lol

It sounds just like the camp my son Matteo is at, he always comes home filthy too
yes.gif

Peanut seems to like her goody box
laugh.gif
Heidi you are so lucky Diane isn't here to see that you have put something BLUE in her stall, boy are you in for it
risa_suelos.gif

OMG she is trashing it with her butt
new_shocked.gif
Is Diane on her way
xreiter.gif

RENEE, IT WAS SO FUNNY SOMEONE ON MS WANTED TO SEE PEANUT BETTER SO I FIGURED ID PUT HER HAY IN THE MIDDLE( NO PINK TOTE ) HONEST TO GOODNESS...BY THE TIME I GOT IN THE HOUSE IT WAS GONE...I WAS WONDERING WHAT SHE DID WITH IT

P.S. FREE ONE WHITE MINI SMALL, BRATTY AND PREGGO...DUE DATE...YOUR GUESS IS AS GOOD AS MINI...WE DONT NEED REFERENCES!!!LOL

1857272.gif
Take your finger of the capitals and stop yelling, you are sleep deprived woman and we know it so get your butt on a chair and have a
smokesmile.gif
I might even join ya
cheers.gif

o.k. honey, are you going to be watching for about 15 min? I just want to go give out lunch and fill water buckets to the other kids...I have my phone on me..

Latest posts

Back