Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks cassie!

Yellow and sticky? well its sticky but to be honest I dont milk enough from her to even notice the color. I know many people do go by that but me, i just like to get the tiny drop I need and get the heck outta dodge
default_new_rofl.gif
I dont even milk it into my hand..if i see a drop on her teat I just touch the strip to it. ive got to wonder what this girl is up to tonight....no action and not even rubbing just a few belly kicks and leg stretches. I keep checking my email ...the photographer that was here earlier was going to try to post my pictures on line tonight...I was going to show them to you guy. Looks like i'll have to wait till Wednesday. She said the story would not run till sat...maybe we will have a wee one by then!

Heidi that may be the sign, its a change to her norm as it is,

oh definitely put the pics up when you get them!! PLEASE!! would love to see them
default_smile.png

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Marty I asked Skiff to burn that old video of me...how the heck did you get it....I cant believe how much my hair has grown since then.

milk strips anyone?'
default_new_rofl.gif

new_rofl.gif
Life will never be the same again Heidi.
new_multi.gif
Great news about the milk test, not long now.
aktion033.gif

Good morning Renee, I was thinking about you last night...you poor thing isnt there someone around to help you move a cord of wood. how far do you have to move and stack?

Dont worry about us we'll miss ya but we be fine.

Good luck Renee!

As I have just posted on Suzie's thread, I have been watching the girls for a couple of hours, but all quiet. PN has just done what looks like a normal pile of droppings, so I guess no foal imminently! I'm off to do my boys now, will do catch up (pages I see!
default_rolleyes.gif
) when I get back in, so catch you all later.
default_yes.gif

yes Renee is Matteo helping you?? we dnt want you hurting yourself...surely you won't move all of the wood in one day...?

come on Peanut your looking SO miserable!!! its time for you to pop out that little filly!!

Hi Anna,
default_saludando.gif
bye Anna LOL
default_saludando.gif

Caught up! LOL!!

Another night has nearly gone, but Miss P does look a bit restless.......................

This Anna, has just started in the last 45 min. Shes been rather quiet and frankly boring all night. This is good that i will be awake when the sun comes up...i can let her out early...its cooler too. hows Cathy doing...is she still hunkered down in the lorrey? Watching babies and Mommys.

WOW!! Renee, that was quick! Are you sure you haven't overworked yourself - you must be superwoman!

Cathy is fine thanks, dont think we will be having any nore foals this year - the other two are showing signs of being in season now they are around the boys! She will be bringing the two mares and babies back here in a few days, so she can concentrate on getting a couple of the youngsters ready for a late show or two.

default_new_shocked.gif
Did anyone else just see that big jerk Peanut just did. It was like the foal gave a MASSIVE kick, or she had a violent contraction? Weird though, cause shes just standing there again now...

Latest posts

Back