Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_saludando.gif
Peanuts seems to be doing a lot of walking around

what colour is peanuts and what colour is the sire

Anna I had Matteo helping me and we are a good team, he loads it into the wheel barrow and brings it to me and I stack it.

I am just going to give the horses fresh water as it is really hot today.

I have had the ladies up all morning but this is my first chance to post.

I must say I enjoyed the piano and singing - MORE MORE MORE
default_biggrin.png

I am glad that her milk is FINALLY changing. I hope it will have changed again this morning.

early morning roll from PN, she does stand on a funny angle doesn't she LOL poor baby girl!! Suzie soesn't try anything like that, oh except to snuggle into a ball!! LOL

she is very restless this morning!!
default_yes.gif
come on baby girl!!

She certainly likes her bathroom corner doesn't she? Do you think they can smell their coming babies through their poos - I know it sounds silly, but have often found that my mares spend a lot of time sniffing at their droppings as they get very close to foaling?

I heard someone else mentioning that too Anna, maybe that is why Suzies whole room has become her bathroom!! (forehead slap) LOL

peanut is out to get the babe in position come on Peanut you can do it!!

Good morning! and Good night!

I have to get caught up on my reading but it seems there is some good news for Peanut!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
She must have been let out a bit early..

Alright, all caught up!
aktion033.gif

Yay for her milk!

LOL at that video

another milk test this am???
biggrin.gif

gosh i went and sat on the couch around 5am and must have dozed off...luckily hubbie was up by 6 and fed all. Peanut has layed down twice out side just in the time i've been awake. Just sort of wiggling her belly on the cool dirt no rolls. Just did a test a couple minutes ago and its the same as yesterday.....still not that real light light yellow green but close. Shes already pretty warm to the touch and its still early but Im going to leave her out and I have a bucket of hay for her in the stall....hopefully she will go back in in a bit on her own.

diane did you get any of the tornados they are talking about that were in Broward. They mentioned a few other areas they were spotted but I tuned in late on the story and didnt get details. Looks like nothing but heat around here today.

Our refrigerator is on the blink..went to grab oj this am and its barly cold of course i think the warranty is past. hopefully repair man can come today or else we have to lug everything over to the guest house....just glad we have another frig..i guess.

Skiff goes in tomorrow for a double hernia surgery...its a pretty quick simple procedure but hes had the hernias since last fall and just hasnt had time to get it taken care of.

O.k. well Ive typed enough...sure wish Peanut would stop hiding behind the stupid bush....its so annoying.

Have a nice day everyone and I'll be checking in.

Hope all goes well with Skiff, Heidi.

new_shocked.gif
excited to be watching miss Peanut! Sometime soon
biggrin.gif

((((HUGS)))) and good wishes for Skiff for tomorrow.
default_yes.gif

Oooop's Miss P obviously does NOT want her hay in her nice bin! LOL!!

I put her hay in there figuring she would use it as her personal bum rubber whens shes done. Its about the only one left she hasnt destroyed or cracked. I know the handles are still on it but Im watching her.

Renee, Im glad you had Matteo to help you but its still hard work....do you or hubby have to split it all too or can you use it as is.

On Skiffs behalf, thank you for the good wishes....just hope he doesnt milk this thing for days LOL....walking on egg shells with a semi cranky preggo mare is bad enough!!

Actually get a load of this.....his old girlfriend back some 20 yrs ago moved here a couple years ago. We just happened to run into her one night at dinner. She calls him once in a while...recently divorced. He mentioned to her that he was having this done and she's called about 5 times wanting to take him....knowing that Im at home watching Peanut.... Well bless this Womens Little Heart....isnt that such a sweet gesture
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif
default_smileypuke.gif
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

Actually i do feel bad that I cant take him but he understands and I think our Chef will take him and pick him up. Thank you Diane for the offer, that was very thoughtful. but you are welcome to visit anytime...this time i'll remember the vino! As soon Peanut has her "yearling" I plan to come visit you and see your kids!

Latest posts

Back