Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL isnt that just soooooo kind of his ex. And of course the men dont see anything wrong with it they just think they are being nice - no angle.

My hubby has had a few ex's try to make trouble and he couldnt see the wood for the trees bless him. I told him he was lucky to meet such a sane person and not have ended up with the crazies
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

I hope all goes well for Skiff tomorrow and Heidi he is a man of course he is going to milk it
default_new_rofl.gif

I agree with the others. Never trust an ex. Funny how the men wouldn't see an issue if it was THEIR ex.. but if it's their woman's ex.. forget about it
rolleyes.gif

Yeah Megan SO true. Heidi try telling Skiff not to worry bc your ex is in town too so will be coming over to help you
new_rofl.gif

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Well Peanuts laying down sternal out side...she doesnt apear uncomfortable or in any distress just taking a huge load off her feet. Im going to leave her and not disturb...just wish she wouldnt lay so close to the fence..although todays shes not as close as yesterday. when she gets up I'll hand walk her on thelawn for a little better grass.

Was sure with the new milk reading last night I would wake up to a baby this morning.

Dang ....

More good wishes coming for Skiff. Hope they can make quick and easy repair...those

hernia's are very pesky.

well that didnt last long....how typical.

Skiffs secretary is this stunning, thin beautiful long blond hair 32 yr old...I actually hired her. Shes so much fun and shes great at what she does to help us out.I love her. but she answers all the phones and even plays Skiffs personal messages on his cell and deletes and copies them. But shes so funny she will call and tell me if the x calls or for that matter even if a saleswomen is in the shop and might be flirty. Ive never asked her to "check up" on him or anything...she just does it. Poor Skiff couldnt get away w/anything w/her around.
default_aktion033.gif

Peanut does not want to be watched... she has herself as far in the bathroom corner as she can get so you can't see her well.

i have more wood arriving tomorrow morning
new_shocked.gif
so I won't be around much. I sure hope I don't miss anything
no.gif

Yeah definitely no breath holding.

I am tired this evening I must say but spend a nice evening outside with the kids and minis.

I have been keeping an eye on our ladies but of course nothing out of them.

They both need a stern talking too

I agree with renee Diane dnt hold you breath!! Gosh is someone with you?? Heidi I think you better go for a drive n make sure diane is still alive lol

I just saw Peanut laid down in her bathroom and she wasnt comfortable got up and then caught her hunching her quarters I wonder if she has decided to start labour. Did anyone else see her do it?

What you need is that tropical depression to hit you. Then she'll foal. Barometric pressure changes is enough to do it.
default_yes.gif

I am glad you saw it Marty. Shimmer did that before she foaled - like she had a pinched nerve or somthing. I had never seen any of the other mares do it.

Of course she has gone back to eating now. I think the foal is trying to get out and she is trying to keep her legs crossed
default_new_rofl.gif

Latest posts

Back