Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it sure is alot easier getting milk these days....can you see that long bulge down her side...its only on the one side
I have been watching that bulge on her side. I keep trying to figure out if it's an arm or a leg LOL

Ease of getting milk seems a good sign, too.

This has been a real learning experience. Even though it'll be nice to see it end for you and Peanut - the process will be missed, as for one thing we've sure learned that sometimes they just aren't on the same chapter of the book, we are.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha I'll see if we have a pic around somewhere later and put it up lol I dnt want to tame a kangaroo!! Have you seen the kick on those guys!!!! oUCH lol I'll stick to my horses n cows lol its hilarious when my retriever thinks he can chAse them lol he has no hope!!!

4 11" I thought I was small at 5 2" but yep you win lol I'll be home in about half n hour I'll take some pics of suzie n maybe you can see how peanut looks compared? Of course suzie is a bit bigger then peanut lol

She is very happy eating her hay now
default_smile.png
silly girl!!

I saw it Heidi suzie gets it occasionally! Only while pregnant locking stifles she doesn't pass it onto her babies n only happens when the foal is sitting in a certain spot! I got so scared the first time she did but vet said it's fine I watched peanut n immediately thought of that... Might not be though...

Would love to see the kangaroos!!! Peanut seems content eating her hay, I guess not tonight, maybe tomorrow morning? I am learning a lot. In a way they are like the goats we raise, they have fooled me many times thinking they are going to give birth. Many sleepness nights and running out to the barn at wee hours in the morning. But Peanut is soon I think, hope. Karen

Well as much as Im not liking what I see... I never saw it before she was preggo and we, last year, did lots of lunging, changing directions round pen and never noticed a thing. But it appears the bigger and longer shes preggo Ive noticed it more and more but never a lock per se. And Im not so sure its NOT passed to foals...if it happens at all once she foals its pretty much a done deal that I wont breed her again...time will tell once she looses her weight and keeping a close eye on the foal i guess....no need to worry now...it already done

Suzie has never done it while not in foal and has only done it twice and not in ages!!!

if Suzie ever did do it while NOT IN FOAL I WOULDN"T BE BREEDING HER!!

was just helping out, it prob isn't it just offering my advice, well I'm going to go play with my girl now,

seeya

default_saludando.gif
Bye Cassie, I know you were only helping thank you and it helps knowing that Peanut isnt the only one...yeah...and bring Suzi closer so we can see her
default_aktion033.gif

Yep, down like a load of bricks.

Now really, did Skiff have time to paint when he's going in

for his procedure tomorrow?? LOL LOL

I've a few things to get caught up around here if he has time

before tomorrow LOL Temps are waaaaay nicer here, how's that

for bribery?

I would fail miserably as a comic....no Skiff did not paint but i did feel like i was watching paint dry...

When she decides to go down there appears to be no stopping her....once shes down its like she tries to hold real still to see if she can figure out what shes feeling. Then she just decides its her stomach growling ...ooopppsss time to eat....gotta eat, gotta eat

Oh great, Diane reading your post made happy tears stream down my face...now I gotta go get a tissue.I always see these things but I figure Im just dreaming....and not actually always sure of what they are

The last few days it seems like shes getting in all her hot n heavy rolls out side in the AM. Perhaps a few of those tomorrow again? She cant seem to get all the way over inside but out side she's quite the tumbler

I did see the stance...sometimes just stopping and doing it for no apparent reason and just for a couple of sec. Breathing looks a tad heavier too...keeps putting that leg up to her belly

Her back legs seem to be so far apart...good plenty of room to pass thru lol

Looks somewhat more relaxed now but her ears back so something is bugging her

GO GO GO NOW>>>>Dont worry and Im not shy....Im calling ya no matter what!! Please I need you rested for tomorrow. Ive got your # and I doubt she'll go before tomorrow. Nighty night and thanks!!
default_wub.png
Nighty night

Latest posts

Back