Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would fail miserably as a comic....no Skiff did not paint but i did feel like i was watching paint dry...
It's not you, it's me.. I am so stinkin' literal.

Michael has great fun with it...he loves my 'Really'

look and never misses an opportunity to tease me.

I see progress since I wrote earlier about her tummy shape. Yipee

Wow I'm beginning to think this may really happen...

Nitey night....all & Good morning to the midnight shift.

The night shift would have arrived earlier if there hadn't been 7 pages to read
new_shocked.gif

I see you have been getting excited, could this really be it???? nah Peanut is never going to have this baby
no.gif

( ssshhhh don't tell her we are excited or she will stop)

I really need to go and put this wood away for at least an hour is anyone else watching this morning? Anna get up it is 7.39am, rise and shine
biggrin.gif

Good Morning Sunshine, your right...no baby sshhh be quiet...who said anything about a baby.

Hey I wanted to ask you...how many dang animals do you have? I saw on another thread goats and sheep and i know you have a donkey or 2 how in the name of Gosh do you find time to iron too!! Do you wear a cape too and get dressed in phone booths?

Will chat later, I have moved pc so I can see Miss Spoilt brat whilst I work.

Glad to know your seeing a little progress Nancy...it must all count for something!

Skiff has to get up at 4 b/c they want him at the hospital at 6 AM...doc. must have a 12 0'clock tee time somewhere. Insurance people have been giving us the run around so its been a bit of a pain. One minute this will be covered 85%..then 30% then today another person caled and said its not covered b/c he is going to the wrong hospital...what the hay...does he need to check into Quahogs vet clinic.
default_new_shocked.gif
so now we have to come up w alot of the $ then duke it out w/the insurance adjuster later!

Been watching the girls for the last 2 hours while doing other things. BUT due to Cathy making an unexpected visit late yesterday evening, thus preventing me from keeping up with the posts, I now have 9 pages to catch up on!!

So I'll just say 'morning all'
default_saludando.gif
and I'm off to do a read through.
default_rolleyes.gif

Catch you all later after 'catch up' and morning horses!

Ok Skiff just left, he needs to be at hospital by 5 for a 7am surgery. That leaves me and the dogs...Peanuts been flat several times since you left Diane...one time resting on her butt but w/both legs pushed up like sitting some how. I want to test milk in the worst way!! must wait till later!!

Heidi you are not alone, I am here
laugh.gif

I have finished putting the wood away, thank goodness. Hubby sent one of the guys from the factory over and Matteo helped too. I saw her down a couple of times and she nearly gave me a heart attack, I came round the corner with the wheel barrow and she was out flat
new_shocked.gif
She looks a bit restless but not in labour
no.gif

3rd poop in 30 minutes

Glad your w/me renee and glad you got a little help today too
default_aktion033.gif
I cant believe that by midnight tomorrow I will have a foal....this time I can feel it
default_wub.png

Renne you are alive!! I was wondering where you were phew lol

Heidi I am here
default_smile.png
you must be exhausted!! styaing up all night EVERY night!! I don't know what I would have done without marestare, be a zombie thats what and suzie would have foaled without assistance probably, lol I think I need my iron levels checked cos I'm so tired all the time, either that or I'm just working too much hmmmm wonder which one LOL

she is up n in her corner at the moment... all is quiet.
default_unsure.png
come on miss Peanut, your daddy would love to come home to a little baby foal!!
default_yes.gif
oh wel actually maybe you should wait till daddy gets home so he can help... reassure mummy, Diane can you go babysit?? LOL just kidding
default_wink.png

I have a feeling too that Peanut will give you that foal really soon.... can I have a feeling for Suzie too?? LOL Heidi I put the pics up
default_biggrin.png
please oh please oh please oh please,

oh I'm saying that for both girls to have their foals LOL one about an hour or 2 after the other so we can both watch each others LOL

Peanut we give you permission to go first!
default_smile.png

! I don't know what I would have done without marestare,
Or your friends ringing you up in the middle of the night for no reason
new_shocked.gif

I had a really busy day yesterday and today isn't going to be much better. Britt is back in season
wacko.gif
so I will bring her home as Pat is here and take the yearling back down to the barn (which will annoy Eagle immensely) Yesterday an outside mare cam back as she is open too, what is wrong with the mares this year
deadhorse2.gif

Our company closes on Friday and we are taking the roof off and having a new one put on which is worrying me big time as the factory is next to my pastures and I am worried that the horses will get frightened.
ohnoes.jpg

Heidi, I think Peanut will wait for daddy to get home
thumbup.gif

3rd poop in 30 minutes

Glad your w/me renee and glad you got a little help today too
default_aktion033.gif
I cant believe that by midnight tomorrow I will have a foal....this time I can feel it
default_wub.png

I love it when you reach that point!

Oh, thats not fun Renee especially when you are trying to rebreed a few. What type of factory and roof...are we talking a few days or a few weeks of construction..maybe after the first day they will enjoy looking at something different and be curious and enjoy a little diversion. Poor little Eagle hes not going to know which end is up. But I know you have a huge soft spot for him so you will see to it that he gets a little quality time w/you
default_wub.png

When Britt tested ready this year (first time using milk strips) I was running round like a headless chicken
new_shocked.gif

We have asbestos(sp) roofing on the factory as it is about 35 years old so we are striping it and replacing it. It should take about a week, I am sure it will be fine but I just worry about the chips!

Eagle has a new girlfriend for a week so hopefully he will be too busy to care
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back