Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow she was seriously rubbing that tub, wasn't she?
new_shocked.gif

Peanut certainly looking very unsettled at the moment. So can we take guesses as to how long it will be before she foals? I'll say 7 hours from now - I will check the time on this post once I have poted and make a note!!

So glad Skiff is home - dont you go letting him leap out of bed if you call him to say Miss P is foaling, he needs to move slowly and gently!

So sorry about your little dog Renee, how old is she? Is the lump in her boobs? Do hope she will be ok - sending her and you ((((HUGS))))

Going to get myself some supper now, but will still be watching Miss P., and keeping my fingers crossed.
default_yes.gif

Boy, 6 weeks is a long time...god love ya.Yes I did put a call in to the vet, thanks. Renee Im not even sure what time it is now...can I set my clock for 1 hr..a power nap would be great IF i wont be getting you inthe middle of dinner or time spent w/the boys...I'll wait till you post but that would a blessing if you could watch her.

Isnt she a riot w/her bucket....she has that one all broken and cracked...I cant leave it in there as it now has some sort of sharp edges... so probabbly shouldnt let her use it at all....just dont want her to destroy another one!

Sorry Heidi I am here and watching, i was reading the posts on "photo and video"

you go off and rest and I will be here when you get back
saludando.gif

Renee perfect Im back and feeling groovy thank you soo much. go to bed and set the alarm. Ive let her out for a bit before dark I think she was rusting standing in side so long

LOL!! Have just realised that when 10.02 comes round I shall be asleep - silly me. Still if I'm having one of those night when I sleep for 2 hours, then wake up and cant get back to sleep, I shall just have to get out of bed to have a peek! Or maybe several peeks!
default_yes.gif

I pray that she waits til at least 1.00am her time so I will be up but I know that is me being selfish
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to guess midnight Florida time which will be 5 am my time.

I hope she foals before I go to bed but I dont think its likely.

I think last night was her equine braxton hicks (her dry run LOL) so she should be good to go tonight

Heidi I can msg Renee when she goes n karina i can shoot you one across as well if you like. Still wish it was neck n neck between her n suzie
default_sad.png
congrats on the august baby Heidi.

Heidi - you need a rest...

You look like your behinder is dragging.

There are enough people on here for you

to go check out for awhile and get ready

for the night watch.

Please don't make yourself exhausted to

the point of getting sick. I'm worrying

about you.

I will watch for another hr or so so definitely get some sleep Heidi - you need it.

Cassie you can send me a message if things start to happen I will have my phone under my pillow

Last edited by a moderator:
I am watching her.. the kids go to bet in about an hour so I will be able to watch her very closely then
default_smile.png

new_shocked.gif

Glad Heidi can get some rest!

Glad you posted Diane cause I was worried
ohnoes.jpg

thanks Diane was worried, when I couldn't see her up...

no worries Karina will shoot you through a msg!
default_biggrin.png
p.s Peanut you better hurry up if you want Mare and baby of the month... we have another low alert on a mini
default_no.gif
I'll cross her legs so you have time to foal!! LOL its Peanuts month!!!
default_yes.gif
I so want Peanut to win as Suzie has no chance now.

Latest posts

Back