Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm calling a day my friends - it's 12.45 am here!! So nite nite and good luck if Miss P foals before I wake up - I will be sorry to miss it, but I just cant stay awake ALL night, even for Peanut!!

Catch you in the morning.
default_saludando.gif

Hi , sorry i was sound asleep but then a 747 jet fell on the house and crash boom bang...I was awake, thunderstorms...power may go out but so far just a surge. Need to go get other horses settled for the night then i'll be back

Thank you all for letting me snooze!! I havent read posts but will in a sec

Ha Ha -- You didn't catch me, going ReallY?....I know a 747 didn't all on the house. LOL I'm sharp today with

the extra sleep, I got.

You on the other hand did not get very long sleep....

maybe you can catch a bit more? Even catnaps are good.

I am off to bed here is hoping that there is some good news through the night.

Its time to crack that shell Peanut LOL

Night Karina I will msg u if anything,

heidi I hope you have gone back to sleep, good thing Renee isn't here or you would be in big trouble for staying up so GO BACK TO BED!!
default_yes.gif

O.K. horses are all tucked in...Im so mad the rain mst have really come down on an angle b/c the corner stall had nothing but wet shavings and I just put new shavings in that stall yesterday!! All cleaned now!! hubby still feeling like crap so I whipped up a can of chicken soup lol...Im such a good cook!! He cant have solid foods for 24 hrs. and I had my usual cream cheese w/a piece of bagel as Skiff calls it. Geeze Diane, Peanut looks pretty boring is this how they always are..I would have thought she would be like she was last night. Still raining but not bad..need to go shut her door and turn overhead lights off.

Thanks for letting me sleep...i cant believe Nancy doesnt believe there was a Jet on the roof LOL

O.K. Need to read some posts.....now i will know how poor Anna and Renee feel every morning

Geeze maybe its the lighting that happened when I had to adjust the pixels on the video streaming device but her rear end today looks bigger than ever...whats going on...she was alot more alive last night too thoughts anyone.....what do you win if you guess the time...I'll donate a blue bucket to the winner lol

Fair Wind Farm is foaling right now!!

Last edited by a moderator:
dam thats so annoying come on Peanut!! your meant to keep going forward not backward, we need more activity, some pacing, some up and down rolling come on girl, we need one baby you already missed mare of the month
default_no.gif

She's making me itchy. Did you get her anything for scratching?
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back