Peanut Blessed me with a

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, i was here but was working on a little poem for Cassie. Renee,Marty, Lindi how are you guys. Im in shock very boring night w/PN.....this is the most action that been happening all night. A couple rolls and belly kicks. Are you all ok if I head to bed for a bit.

All is fine here, you go off and rest for a while, I will wait for you to get back.

thats a very good poem
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah:yeah

but you know it will be the other way round!! LOL

Im going to watch for a few now...Renee if you can watch till 6:30 skiff will be up then, but he doesnt know how or want to know how to post and let you know. But HE WILL BE WATCHING!! Even if he's sick I promise someone will be up so please dont wait around and mess up your day o.k promise me or Im not going to bed!!

When are you going? I am confused and want to make sure we understand each other.

holy cow!!! look at those ears
new_shocked.gif
She is not a happy camper
no.gif

Lindi-loo Eagle has a mare here to be covered and she is far too big for him to do on his own
laugh.gif
so I have to help
wub.gif

oh
default_blush.png
you got him a stool i see now silly me !!

Morning all.
default_saludando.gif

So where is this foal? I even put on my glasses to search her stable, but no sign?? Cant believe that it is STILL residing in that warm comfortable internal space!
default_rolleyes.gif

I woke up around 5.30am with such a jump, dragged myself out of bed, logged in to LB, just to check.........nothing! Went back to bed in disgust, but absolutely sure another nearly 4 hours would make a difference.......No!! So Miss P, what are you up to? If you would just notify us of your game plan, we would all be very grateful.
default_yes.gif

Anyway just done the long 'catch up' - more great poems and I love the pic of the beautiful white whale - I can see the 'connection' especially in the little 'secret' smile on their faces!

Off now to do the boys - back for a while after, then busy the rest of the morning as Cathy will be bringing the mares and foals back and collecting three from here to take back for her boys to cover. So catch you all later when I can.

Diane, I just found a video of my Britt's daddy. What do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:
He is very handsome boy Renee and floats over the ground. (I am putting on the coffee now lol)

I cant believe another night has passed. I have kept up on my iphone so now I dont get behind LOL

I thought for sure I would be getting a test from Cassie with the good news

Well Skiff should be up watching soon, I hope you are feeling better today.

Renee, that is one seriously stunning stallion (where is Diane? LOL!) Do you have a picture of Britt's dam around somewhere?

Hi Karina, how are you feeling today?

Yep - another night has passed - guess Miss P had us all fooled with her antics yesterday.
default_yes.gif

Renee, that is one seriously stunning stallion (where is Diane? LOL!) Do you have a picture of Britt's dam around somewhere?

Hi Karina, how are you feeling today?

Yep - another night has passed - guess Miss P had us all fooled with her antics yesterday.
default_yes.gif

Oh I am good Anna thank you. Hope you are keeping well too and no more escapee minis lol.

I see both ladies are laid down and both looking like super blobs LOL.

Ooops as I type Peanut is up having a wazz. Still they are both little blobbies on legs.

Page 250
default_new_shocked.gif
wow!

Peanut there better be a foal in there with you when I check this thread tomorrow!
default_new_rofl.gif

Renee that Britts Daddy Is STUNNING look at that gorgeous trot and THAT HEAD!! WOW!!!

well Peanut I give you permission to foal while I am at work tomorrow!! I can be happy with a replay. Renee can you msg me if she goes tonight (my tonight) or tomorrow if your up LOL

yeah sorry Karina! nothing exciting do I didn't want to wake you...

well I'm going to sleep now, will have barn alarm up just in case Peanut decides to have a breakfast lunch or dinner baby!!
default_yes.gif
p.s Peanut that is fine with us!
default_wub.png

night!

night Bree!!

Latest posts

Back